~2~

'I mean this isn't love but it feels different than lust. Believe me I know how lust feels if I don't no anything else. '

Reem stared in my eyes as he kissed on my neck I arched my back perfectly as he wrapped his arms around me. I moaned lightly and help onto him. He backed away and smiled. "I'll do my best to try and love you Gold." He said, I blushed and smirked I was still jumpy off this coke I put my MK black sunglasses on. I put on red Mac lip gloss and a pair of red high waisted shorts so you could see my belly peircing. "Tell me about yourself. The little boring shit that most people won't remember?" I said as I slit my black lace crop top over me. He shook his head "put on a t-shirt" I rolled my eyes . "boy for what ?" I asked irritated "you want me to care about you right."

"That is what I said. But what does that have to do with it" I asked. "Damn nobody really every cared about you." My heart sank a little when he said that. But it was the truth "no nobody did" he gave me a hug."It's cause I don't want people just looking at you like that" I shrugged "Like what? a ho?" He ran his fingers through his dreads."You looked at me like that, you probably still am. You don't trust what I told you. I am not Rells whore" he picked me up and wiped my hair out my face."I didn't look at you as a whore whore but a druggie" I laughed and put on a front "I'm not a addict I just need it to get by you know with my life style" I proudly lied. Knowing even if I didn't live this life I'd be addicted just lik I am now.

I can't go a day without my fixes. He smiled at me I didn't want to continue this conversation "I'll put on a white tee" I said and threw on a white tank top and my gold necklace and matching earrings. I quickly applied my mascara and I put a red headband on."come on" I said grabbing my white pumps walking out my room." Where's Tina?" I asked. Now Tina was not a whore she was actually like Rells main. She worked as a stripper though and she was his set up chick. She and me were really cool. Me , her and Kayla was really cool like close friends but Star, that bitch was like my sister. I love her "I'm right here boo what you need?" Tina was bad she was a dark skin long curly hair slim thick cold piece. Her titties wasn't bigger than mines but her ass was just a little bit and she had a pretty smile , but of course her ass was fake. That's how shit works in Hollywood for most people. Just not me.

"I just wanted to know if I got anything up for today cause I'm trying get cute and make my own plans tonight. " I said. She smiled at me "you did baby but Rell gonna be good gon do you today you just gotta make it up tomorrow ya feel me?" She asked I nodded and smiled. "Thanks boo" "Gold you ready?" Reem asked. I smiled and waved to the girls bye. I followed Reem too the car and once we got in I got in the back. He laughed at me "Gon head get in there front." I grinned at him and started laughing. I grabbed the liquid heroine from my all red Gucci bag. And took a sip I got a little dizzy but I was too the feeling. I realized that I haven't ate in two which is why my stomach aches so bad.

I laid my head on the dashboard and began to cry, Reem looked at me like he was scared."what's wrong little baby" "I'm not a baby I'm just hungry my stomach hurts " I say he sighed. "What do you like to eat?" I was getting agitated by his constant questions but instead of screaming I just giggled. And I kept giggling louder and louder. "Have sex with me" I asked. I grabbed onto his pants and he bit his lip "Stop" he glared. "Why and you like it" I asked. I was playing with him, I started laughing and removed my hands. Knowingly that he was going to have that erection until he goes to the restroom or touches me. Touching me would benefit both of us considering the fact that I hadn't had sex with any man since my ex.

I folded my arms and put on a fake attitude as he drove. He was frustrated and angry with me. I could tell by his breaths. It turned me on I traced my fingers up and down my legs. I just wanted him to glance at me or something you know. I forgot bout him for a brief moment and turned up the radio I let R&B blast in the speakers Hypothetically by Lyfe Jennings blasted and I sung along . clapping my hands I was in a trance of bliss I was feeling a rush going through my body. Like God, I was in heaven being high was like being invincible. I had all the power and the world. I was a movie star and my life was the movie and high was the director 🎀 I giggled to myself.

We stopped at a Wendy's of course he tried to pull up through the drive through."No sir I want to go in" I stated and flipped myhair. I rolled down the window just so it could have that epic affect going on while I talk and pretend to be serious while looking flawless. "Mann this quicker" I clenched my teeth "Fuck me like a man in this car or feed me like a men in the Wendy's " he laughed and a kept a straight face letting him no I was on no bull shit now. I like to be shown off I don't give a fuck if he ain't my nigga. I should make his ass jealous and flirt at the counter, i smirked as we hopped out. Yeah yeah that's what I'm gonna do.

We walked in the Mac Donald's and I pretended again as if I were a super star that's how niggas was looking at me like "Damn who is she" I just smiled. At the whistling and comments . It made me feel good, that attention. I swayed my hips hard and made sure my perfect features were being recognized. I kept a smile plastered on my lips. It was hard not to lick them I could still taste the cocaine. It made a sensation rush through my body. Sniffing coke is better than getting head. We walked up to the counter and I bit my lip as a tall light skin brother approached me making sure it was in Reems eye view.

He immediately stood behind me and I saw him tense up from the corner of my eye, it made me chuckle. "hey baby girl what you need?" I smiled I was flattered by his flirtatious gesture and even more flattered by the priceless facial expression I got from Reem after I responded. "What here can please me appetite other than you" I said licking my lips light skin smirked. "It's on the house today how about a shake some fries and my number " "That sounds good let me have a 10 piece nugget with that to daddy" he bit his lip. "Damn ma you got it fine ass better use my number" he said then walked away.

Reems face was priceless honey I mean damn. This nigga looked like smoke was gonna com from his ears. I smiled at him he ain't even say nothing his ass just kept breathing all heavy, so I started singing. "I don't want nobody but you kissing on my tattoos and I don't want nobody but me talking too Reem before he falls asleep you better stop playing. Not showing me love your you'll get hurt" I sang in a perfect harmony, I started blushing and laughing when I was dumb and everyone was staring and clapping, see this is why a boss feel like a mother fucking star. Light skin popped back up and smiled at me but Reem took the reciet and we walked out.

We didn't even make it to the car and this nigga started spazzing. He pushed me against the wall and I looked him in his eyes smirking. "What ?" Then he started yelling "Look you got me fucked up how the hell you want some attention but you'll do any thing for it. What the fuck do I look like giving you some attention and my time. Do you ever think ? Look you want me to do what you said you gotta do simple shit, like your ass ain't about to talk to no stupid ass nigga who don't do you no good. You think he wanted to pay you attention " I cut him off " I was just try-" "Nah fuck that his bitch ass was looking at you like some easy peice of pussy is that the what you are?" "No that's-" "Well stop belittling yourself before I treat you like that. Now get in the fucking car. We gonna go out" I swallowed the remainder of spit left in my mouth. That low key hurted.

I just wanted his attention he ain't have to nut up on me like that. I reached in my clutch to see did I have any codeine. I dropped two capsules in my drink and let it all soak in. I started eating and my stomach was hurting. I was sitting in the back "Are you seriously gonna sit in the back. How old are you like really ?" I sipped my drink and looked out the window "I'm not even legal yet" I stated lowly. "Where the hell is your parents how did you even end up in this type of shit" I kept sipping my drink although his questions were annoying me. By the time we pulled up to this bar I'm very familiar with I was done eating and drinking.

My high didn't kick all the way in but I was straight it was almost there, so I was good. Madonna by Drake was blasting I heard it even before we walked in I started dancing, and smiling "Big as Madonna I'll say it again, soon as you get in" I sag along I ended spinning into the door. Making Reem laugh and guess who I seen , my heart literally dropped. The fear in my eyes was undeniably mistakenly seen. Reem was confused but I tried to get up until he pulled me up with his two hands wrapped around my neck and I laughed. I didn't want him too see the same fear I had for him months ago. Not ever again......

This Chapter was king of boring 🌝🌚

🌹💋Next chapter going to be perfect though

🎀💗like and vote for me please💗🎀