~8~

'
I could be a good girl but I wanna be bad for you
-Nicki Minaj '

   We was at some fancy fancy store. Today was the day we take over. Every year Rell has a party surrounded by investors, King pins , lawyers, judges and even some officers. Basically anyone with high authority was here Rell had control to a lot of power and tonight he wants to put Reem so called on to some real money. But what he doesn't know is since last week we've been fucking like crazy giving him money I don't earn and getting access to all his connects. And we've managed to get them on our side in this set up.

Reem wanted me wearing the flyest dress ever cause I was going to go with Rell and the girls but I'm his date. Star was going to be here tonight to. Her baby daddy was so relieved when he realized that we was giving everybody a fresh start the only girl who I don't think was aware was Rell's main. She'll be good she's a stripper , she know how to hustle. She had to be tired of being a bottom bitch anyways who wants to be anybody's bitch.

I looked at Reem , I think I was in love I know I love him but I never been in love before this is all so new too me. But I loved the feeling I haven't even been getting high maybe a pill or too. But I'm slowly quitting for Reem I want to stay beautiful for him. While Reem and I was creating this whole situation this week in my free time I got to the gym and rocked this waist trainer trying to keep the perfect curves for my man. And I was proud to say he was my man. Diamond wanted to make an appearance before I ended Rell's life.

Reem grabbed my waist "Baby don't think about the price it's whatever you want. This your night my ghetto little baby " I smiled. "Fuck the world it's gonna be our world" I say smiling looking up at him. "I wanna wear something Gold something pretty. I want a expensive watch when I'm checking the time on his ass. Diamond riding with us ?" I asked he looked me in my eyes and shook his head and smile. "Whatever you want shawty and don't hesitate to choose but my sister got her own way here." He said. That still was so weird for me to process I fucked his sister well she fucked me and now I'm fucking him.

   I chuckled to myself thinking of it. I picked out a white and gold dress. It was beautiful and 10 grand. But God was it worth it. The back was out and it wasn't a long dress it came mid thigh and was white it would hug me in all the right places. At the top of the dress it was gold and laced. Cut in a beautiful shape which would expose my breast. The sequins on the dress was beautiful. "I want this one" I cooed I was damn near drooling over the dress. Me and him already got matching Rollie's mines was 30 grand because the extra diamonds and all the gold the inside was ruby red and the numbers was Roman numerals and in black. His was similar just bigger and was priced at 55grand.

  He grabbed my waist since he was much taller than me he couldn't sit his head in the crook of my neck like he did while we were laying down. He was feeling me up and down and nodded at the clerk. She been staring at him and I like how he was so bold to rub on me up and down in front of her. I smiled while she turned her face up and nodded. "Credit or Debit?" She asked dumbfounded, I chuckled. "My man uhmm" I looked at her tag for a moment and got her name. She was a blonde Kim Kardashian wanna be I swear it's always these one trying to take the men they simply can't touch.

     "Katie he has bank maybe we should pay in cash right baby I mean she really asked that of course credit the card is black" I snapped. Of course I had a attitude the bitch was looking to hard at my man like a piece of candy. Reem is helping me grow a tougher skin and I'm gonna prove how tough I am when I kill Rell. "We gonna pay in cash cause these girls kill me like they don't no my name baby I'm Reem. "

That's when her eyes lit up I knew she heard of my man he pulled out 15 bands threw at her while she bagged it up and I got my bag with my dress in it and smirked "Baby girl keep the change" he said. We walked out and I didn't debate it , momma must've needed it. We walked out the store I already had my new shoes I don't even remember the name but their like a silver and gold kind of color and they was perfect.