~6~

'I know your a bad little chick that I meant right around the way I know your mind want you to leave but your heart telling you to stay
- K.Camp'

I was sitting in the McDonalds eating two Big Macs with extra Big Mac sauce. I was hungry and these fries were hitting the spot. I wanna run away with Reem , just get away with him and live happily after I like how he treat me. He makes me feel special but what if he ends up like everyone else I know , lost broken or dead. And everyone who loves me back dies in a pool of blood. I didn't no anywhere to go I didn't want to see Rell and I didn't want to find a trick to get some money off of, I just wanted Reem.

I missed him I thought he was going to leave me in that hospital and never come back. I thought the business trip was a lie and he wanted to get away from me. But after today it's like I feel him, his Ora and his mind he wants to open up to me. I don't know I'm high and I'm tripping all up in my feelings. I just pulled out my phone and decided to text him. After I finished my fries, I only had 19% and I had to make it quick cause iPhones die so fast. (Golds name in Reem's phone is 🌺💗G🔱LD) (Reem's name in Gold's phone was ❤️🌹LOVE)

(🌺💗G🔱LD)- Reem 😔 ?

(❤️🌹LOVE)- Wya 👀😪?

(🌺💗G🔱LD)- 😴 I'm sorry and at McDonalds 🍔🍟

(❤️🌹LOVE)- Let me come get you and we can talk about it 💯

(🌺💗G🔱LD)- I won't do it again and can we talk about it tomorrow I just wanna shower and sleep

(❤️🌹LOVE)- Whatever you want I'm on my way and I got you something

(🌺💗G🔱LD)- ☺️☺️😌 I wanna know tell me

(❤️🌹LOVE)- I'm on my way 💀😂 you'll see when I get there

(🌺💗G🔱LD)- ugh okay babe 😘

I sat there and got me something to drink. After I was done with that I was sort of drifting off. I just wanted Reem, but maybe he wasn't coming.

Out of no where I was rudely awoken from my sleep I was in Reem's arms and he was walking into our room. I smiled as I saw him he looked so tense and serious. I just wanted him to relax and be easy. He deserves more than this , more than me. I'm not nothing but a problem , I bet if I was never born my momma would still be here. It was my fault her and daddy fought, she wanted to get me out of that environment and for that he killed her. How dare he, I never really developed a hatred for my dad some how I just developed an understanding no matter how hard I wanted to hate him I couldn't .

And it killed me, I decided that I was going to see him some time this week. I just got to remember what facility he's in. He use to write me letter when I was in foster care. I still have some I just never had the nerve to open them. What would he have to say too me. Is realized that Reem was talking to me and I snapped out of it. "i ran you a bath baby girl rose petals and everything when you get out I'll have your gift laid out for you. " I smiled. I shook my head in mind though. He probably wants sex he made me a bubble bath with rose petals and he said my gift would be laid out.

Maybe not though, I just got up dropped my clothes and walked slowly to the bathroom. Once I entered the bathroom the aroma was so relaxing and sweet I almost melted, when I stepped in the bath it felt like hot kisses on my body everywhere he must've put some EPSON salt. My skin felt like it was melting I smiled and thought about how much better this would be if I was high, then in my head I saw my mothers eyes. I sank my face into the water my whole body underneath holding my breath. I pictured how my dad killed my mother. How he must've pushed her hard and hit her with all his strength how hard his blows must've been. I felt it hid hits. How the first slap stung my mothers fave how she must've pleaded for forgiveness. I could see how her death was playing out. This wasn't the first time this happened but it was surreal to me. My heart sped up, I pictured her falling into the tub and then I heard her say nothing. "My pretty baby" a voice in my head said I opened my eyes and saw my mothers dead face.