~9~

Golden

' I ain't never met a girl so cold , ice in her heart pain in her veins death on her soul'

   This shit was crazy I was dancing vibing to the music constantly looking at my watch. Observing my surroundings staring at Rell I loved him so fucking much, I wanted to be in his arms. But I was so angry at Rell for lying. I was going to enjoy this night. I watched Diamond enter Rells quarters with a smile on her face.

I knew she had something for him. He wouldn't be expecting her I smirked to myself slipping through the crowd with the urge to be nosy to see what she had too say. I wanted to find Reem I needed to be around with him. I was on the verge of hyperventilating my heart was beating fast. I was getting antsy. I felt big warm arms wrap themselves around me. I looked at my watch.

  "Baby?" It was Reem my heart slowed down I knew we couldn't make eye contact didn't need anyone to expect anything. "Yes daddy" he pulled me close I felt chills. "You sure about this" I wrapped my little fingers around my mothers neck and winded my body around  his. "Yes I swear go away your sisters leaving the room. Rell should be walking out some time soon" he nodded and slipped away in the crowd.

  I saw Rell approaching me his face was kind of hot. I knew he was angry I looked at Star she smirked dancing with her baby father. She walked towards Rell, as did I , Tina and Kia. He wanted us to be with him take a picture walk around with him. His hand wrapped around us anger rushed through my veins. I didn't want to seem tense so I smiled and tried my best to relax.

  "Rell after you escort us around can we have some alone time finish what we started earlier" I whispered in his ear. Disgusted by what I was doing but I knew I had too. He smirked "Of course Gold" that's when he confirmed his death. I smiled. I saw how Tina looked at me. She wasn't aware of anything I smirked at her. Jealousy wasn't cute, we all belong to Rell but not for long.

   He introduced us to the chief of police I fucking hate opps. I put on a fake smile and we all started flirting. With everyone we was introduced to everyone .Reem talked to the chief of police so he's aware. " You look so handsome today" Star said they flirted. And after an half an hour. The clocked striked twelve and here I was, still draped over the enemies arm.

   "Let's go talk" Rell stated I smiled "Finally I been dying for this moment." I seductively say. "Me too Gold you just don't know how long I've been waiting to explore your body." Oh he had know idea. We slowly made our way through the crowd to the room. My mind was racing with so many thoughts. Rell thought he was the Devil sometime of King ruling the world with his sinister ways. I'll show him evil. He closed the door behind us, and bit his lip.

  He kissed my lips then my neck I let a moan slip out biting my lips. Everything was set in motion he was in awe. I took his shirt off and I turned around and he roughly pulled my dress off. I smiled and I was getting off at the fact he thought I'll actually let his evil ass had me. At this moment my gun was revealed. Tired around my thigh. I pushed him on the bed. He didn't think nothing of it.

   "You been talking to my father Tarell?" I questioned. Then I saw fear in his eyes. " Tarell you turned me into this fucked up ass addict. You was suppose to help me you destroyed me" I say raising my voice after every word. " I gave you what you asked for" he stated. "I'm a fucking baby all I needed was a home." " I gave you that didn't I. Shit don't you feel good aren't you happy. You can't kill me you just a little stupid scared girl. What type of balls do you have?" He stood up now. I was shaking I pointed the gun at him.

   "What you want answers?" He questioned. "I'm the man you are what I make you. Who are you going to be without me?" He screamed. I shot him tears rolling down my eyes. He was still breathing he held his shoulder. I squatted down. "Without you I am everything. I am strong, I am whole , I am Golden. Who are you without us? Without money you ain't shit!" I yelled. He laughed coughing up blood but he still laughed. "Even if you kill me, your life is still mine and I'll have yours ruined. You know your dad didn't kill your mother. His high ass side bitch killed her for trying to take them to jail. He loved your stupid ass mother" he mumbled. "Shut up shut the fuck up" I cried. "It's true damn how he's going to get into contact with you without me? Your so fucked up in the head I could fix you" he stated. "Don't kill me I'll give you answer you'll be exactly who you always wanted to be. I'll let you be a kid" I heard the door open. I began shaking crying squeezing the gun tighter.

  "That's not possible your lying, I hate you Rell" I cried he rubbed my face with his bloody hand. "It is" he stated his breath slowing he was loosing to much blood. BOOM ! BOOM ! Blood splattered all over my face. I cried hard my body shaking I was going to pass out, I turned around wiping blood off my face. I looked at Reem he threw me some baby wipes it's okay baby girl clean yourself up and then put your dress on. I wiped the blood of my body using damn near the whole pack of wipes.

  Slowly as I was shaking, I slipped my dress on. I held my mothers necklace and cried silently. I walked into a bathroom and rinsed the blood out my hair flushing the wipes down the toilet. My hair curled up falling to my shoulders cold drops of water trailed down my body. Tina looked at me for a moment there was no expression on her face. At this moment I didn't want to get high I needed to face my problems and get closure. Diamond followed me to the room.

  Me and her watched at Reem cleaned up this mess wiping out prints off the body he handed me my gun. He even pulled the bullets out of Tarell. Who am I without him ? He did make me ? Could he have made it better ? All these thoughts was clouding my judgement forgetting the plan. We needed to leave fast. Reem kissed my cheek. Diamond held my hand as we exited the room.

   I guess she felt the same way as I , about this about Rell no longer being her. And it being our doing he created us. Made us this , turned us into something gave us something to live for instead of being lost. But now here I am lost again , wanting answers. I thought I'll be fulfilled but he made me this monster I can't do anything but try to be better and find myself not the girl Tarell created.

   I looked at Reem as we entered the limo. I could hear my heart beat my stomach twisted I felt sick I was in pain. Diamond kissed my forehead and I laid in her lap. I drifted off to sleep thinking.

🔱💕 Comment&Vote
👿🔫 Rells dead sorry for the wait 😆