~5~

'Do you know what type of woman I been dealing with
~Wale'

💋🌹Reem Point of Veiw🌹💋

*2 Days later*

I walked in with 2 suit cases of money. I knew it would just brighten Gold's day. She ain't been answering my calls so I figured she was high or out. I didn't care I missed her little sweet ass. I even bought her some diamonds. The room was empty though. The clothes she had on the day I left was on the floor. She had her makeup bag out and her purse was gone. I checked my phone. I ain't have no calls from her. I dialed her number. She answered on the third ring, will someone answered "Hello" it was a woman's voice but it wasn't hers.

"Where is she?" I asked , the lady on the other end took a deep breath. "We don't want her to leave yet sir, is that okay I mean she is too young too be this intoxicated and she's wounded" my heart dropped. "What you mean ? What the fuck happened?" I then realized that my baby, was the hospital. Hurt , man I sighed thinking about my little sister. Feeling that Gold would have the same fate as her . "Can she be released today , is she okay ? Is she talking ?" "Yes sir, but we highly recommend that she attends therapy every week? And maybe she be hospitalized." I dropped the suit case and sat down. "Is she alone?"

"No sir she was here with another girl the police found high and bleeding to death. She's in intensive car we don't know if she'll make it she has a broken leg and she got shot. But her husband and son is here?" Samiyah aka Star , that must who she is referring to because Gold told me about her friends and she the only one with a child and a nigga." Yall not hospitalizing her , I'm coming to pick her up, I'll get her into therapy " I said "What hospital is this ? I'll be there with her some stuff to wear and shit, where was she shot at ?" "In the arm and that's fine I'll have some of her stuff ready and the paper work. And this is St.Jean hospital sir" "Yeah okay , now give her her shit back she don't have any parents to contact " I said.

Knowingly that's what the lady was waiting for some worried parents to call there daughter. I don't know anything about her parents but I do know that most likely they don't have any of her information. I don't know most girls like her got issues with there parents. I just want to help her, I'm so fascinated with her because I don't understand the shit that they go through in there head. I know my sister worked for Rell. I need Golden to tell me what happened, what the hell was she going through. I sighed and got Gold and out fit some lip gloss and shoes to wear and you know personal items so she can get herself cleaned up.

I was rushing my heart was beating fast. She told me Gold was fine but she ain't give me enough information. I need to talk to her find out what happened. I headed out the room and hit the elevator button. I mean I was pissed, my plans all fucked up. Shit like what the hell happened. I was so fucked up in my head. Did someone set her up. What was she doing ? Was she with some nigga I gritted my teeth and got in the car. I sat the bag on the passenger side and pulled off.

By the time I made it there instead of calming down I was more heated. "Where is my fiancé ?" I semi-yelled. "Excuse me sir are you the one who called for Ms.Bell ?" She asked me. "Look she had reddish hair and pretty pretty eyes with the most mesmerizing big soft lips you'll ever see. She got a nice body lady and she's short and sweet okay. Y'all said she was in drugs, look I need to see her now." The lady smiled looking at me shocked by how urgent I wanted to see my 'fiancé ' which means she ain't never seen a man care for another and worry like I did and am doing for Golden. I tried to relax and I looked at that lady my eyes pleading for an answer "She's on the 5th floor and you can take the elevator and you go to the doors on the left and it's room 201. I smiled and clutched onto her bag and just took the stair upstairs I ran as fast as I could dodging everyone.

I feel like she's my responsibility now, I'll kill before I let her end up like my little sister. I finally made it to her room I was panting a little but I didn't care and once I came in I heard soft weeps. "Gold" and all of a sudden they stopped "Reem" "Yeah ma" I said then I took a look at her. Her skin was a little lighter her body looked the same just so fragile and I could see her ribs but every thing else was still thick." When was the last time you ate?" I said staring into her eyes. She turned away "They won't feed me it's too many intoxications in my system and they won't let m wear my waist trainer. They said I'm too unhealthy. Reem please don't look at me right now" she mumbled.