~10~

🔱Golden

'I can see it in your eyes you been stressing cause you been dealing with tough times so depressing I know shit been going bad for you but I won't never turn my back on you
~Shawn Harris'

I looked at Reem we laid in our suite he was packing our bags. Our last week we spent here was just us dealing with the police , no drugs in my system I been feeling just real nauseous and depressed. "You need to eat" he stated sighing. I rolled my eyes "I want Chinese and a toaster strudel. "You love me right ?" He asked. I nodded and stood up walking over to him. I wore a see through coral dress and some thongs. I figured what he needed was some attention I been so overwhelmed cause what happened.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. "What's wrong?" He asked " I wrote to my dad and I told him I'll see him when I'm settled and I don't know. Rell said something that's stuck with me" he made me look into his eyes. "Stress is bad for our baby, I just want you to know your everything to me and I just want you to finish school and stuff. I got something to tell you though." I looked down at my stomach and mumbled baby. I couldn't tell.

I smiled suddenly the world wasn't so dull , the sky wasn't so grey, my mother wasn't so dead. Because I was going to be just of good as a mother as she was to me to my child. But how was he even sure how could this even be possible. We had sex only twice I mean he came in me about 5 times. This here is his it belongs to he and I.

   I stood up and went to look at my not so flat stomach and smiled. It wasn't really noticeable but I didn't look hungry my stomach had a small hunch. My hunch of life. I started laughing tears flowing from my face. I was in my own world for about five minutes our room door had opened and their stood Diamond with some food. I smiled cause I was hungry and she had toaster strudels.

Reem wrapped his arms around me I couldn't be happier. I was going to have a family something stable. "Wassup mommy what got you glowing?" Diamond asked sitting the food down. "My birthday is coming up and I'm having a baby!" instantly she ran to me and squeezed me extra type. "As long as y'all keep each other happy and make sure y'all come back damn I wanna get to know my nephew" We all laughed Reem had the biggest smile on his face. I don't care if it's a boy or a girl I just know I'm going to love him or her with all my heart.

"Dee I love her I don't know her but my little baby having a baby and maybe shit we'll have a house full and I'll put a ring on her finger" I heard him say to her as I stuffed my face with breakfast and toaster strudels. I smiled to my self but apart of me knew this wasn't the last of anything.

"Bae what time is it?" I asked. "You got 10 minutes then we're leaving we have a plan to catch" I nodded and stood up wiping my hands. I walked up to Diamond and gave her a big ass hug. I was kind of sad to leave the city. I found myself here I went through a lot but it's all I know. I experienced and learned so much here. And it was just going to all be gone.

It was okay though, I knew that I would get what I need in order to raise my child. A fresh start I can be a whole knew person I could leave all of this behind. No more pain, no more drugs no more tricks. I was going to be a mother, a wife and a graduate by next year and I'm not alone. I'll get to meet my father I'm going be with the man I love the man who will protect me and love me whole heartedly.

I knew my mother was still with me i dream about her every night. Ever since the incident they been sweet dreams just memories. I'll write in my journal some times to her. Wishing I could tell her some of the things on my mind. She let go of my embrace and we all walked out. Majority of our bags were already in the truck. We rode slow it was night every thing was alive. Our driver was quiet i rested my head on Reems shoulders. "Who wouldve thought?" he asked. "Nobody real shit" I say smiling

"Im gonna miss it here" "Its okay its just us now" after he said that I looked up at him. Right into those beautiful hazel eyes that i loved and I kissed him. "I'm scared" i said softly us face to face. We pulled up to a private lot with a private jet that once belonged to Rell. He grabbed my hands as the door opened and whispered "I'll always protect you" and I believed him. He walked away loading up the jet , my phone started ringing. I answered

"Hello" I said confused , the number was unknown. "Were coming for you, you get no happy ever after little bitch" a group of voices said. Male and female "Who are y'all. FUCK ON" I raised my voice. Infuriated some one was trying to fuck up my happy ever after. "Tell Reem Kev says hello and Im gonna see you soon , a slut and a hitman ain't this good" tears flowed from my eyes. I didn't wanna stress and with out the drugs shit gets to me more. I heard people in his background cackle I just hung up the phone. Walking on the jet leaving this city behind. I stared at Reem.

"Baby what's wrong?" he asked. I smiled "Nothing I was just thinking about my mom for a minute" he kissed my neck. "You ready?" I smiled taking off his shirt as the plane took off. "You know I am"

🔱💋 Second Book Will Be Out Soon