Mirror

"Namjoon, continue." Yoongi stated.

"Okay so like I said, the King of Savia was murdered. And this has something to do with king Henry." Namjoon continued.

"And why do you think that?" Jimin asked.

"Well, both the kings have been spotted together. That's what the people said at least. Which means that they could've been working together or something. But I can't be sure."

"So you're telling me that people saw them together?" Jin asked.

Namjoon nodded.

"I haven't seen Henry in my castle in the last 5 years." Jin stated.

"Maybe that could mean that they met up secretly." Yoongi suggested.

"That's right. Jin, did your father go anywhere to meet him?" Namjoon asked.

"I don't think so. He doesn't leave the kingdom that often." Jin replied.

"Father goes to the basement in his room sometimes." Taehyung stated.

"What?" Jin asked.

"I saw father going down to a room in his bedroom. And that place is strictly prohibited for everyone. He doesn't even let the servants go down there to clean." Taehyung replied.

"Let's go take a look then." Yoongi spoke up as he made his way out the door.

Everyone else followed behind him and made their way up to the floor where the king's bedroom was at.

Taehyung opened the door of the bedroom and led us in. He stopped and stared at the closet. He opened the door and pulled out all the clothes inside.

Everyone looked at each other with concern.
"Why does the king even have a secret room? Very suspicious." Jungkook said.

Taehyung pulled out the floor boards of the wardrobe which came out easily.
When he pulled it out, everyone could see the stairs leading inside.

"Woah, there actually is a room inside." Jimin whispered.

Staring at each other, Jungkook broke the silence.
"Let's go in, what are we waiting for?"

Listening to him, everyone made their way down the stairs.

It was dark when you guys reached inside.

"Does anyone have a flashlight or matches? I can't see shit." Yoongi said out loud.

It was pitch black so you definitely needed a source of light.

"I do. I have matches." Taehyung replied.

"Can you light it?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah." Taehyung was about to light the matches but a bright purple light popped up from the corner of the room. Everyone stood still.

The purple light glowed brighter as it got bigger and bigger.

"What the hell is going on?" Jin stated with panic.

"Everyone stand back!" Namjoon shouted.

Suddenly the purple light went off and it was pitch black again.

"Taehyung, light it." Namjoon spoke.

He did what was told and everyone looked around the room with the limited warm light.

You looked at the corner of the room where the purple light came from and saw a huge mirror slanted to the corner of the wall.

"It's a mirror." you said as you pointed to it and walked over.

"Be careful." Taehyung said from behind you.

That felt weird coming from him and there was an awkward silence all over the room. You just nodded at Taehyung with hesitation.

"Who's there!?" An unfamiliar voice spoke.

"Guys, look." Hoseok said as he walked closer to the mirror.

"This is crazy."

"Woah."

Jungkook's mouth was wide open as he stared at the mirror. You went closer to the mirror to see what was going on.

What in the world.

There was a man, inside the mirror.

He had black hair and looked like he was in his 50's. A few strands of his hair were gray. He looked really pale and famished.

"Father?" Jin spoke up. His eyes were tearing up as he stared at the man.

That's the king?

The old man looked at Jin and Taehyung with wide eyes. "What are you guys doing here?"

"What happened to you?" Jin asked.

"Seok Jin and Taehyung, please leave right now! You guys are not safe. He will find you and kill you if you guys don't leave. He'll know!"

"Sir please calm down and tell us what happened." Namjoon spoke up.

"Namjoon? Yoongi? why are you all here?" The man spoke with fear as he looked at everyone.

"Father, who did this?" Taehyung stated loudly.

The man sighed as he looked at Taehyung.

"Henry."

"Continue." Taehyung replied.

"Tell us everything from the beginning or else we won't leave." Jin stated.

The king sighed again as he looked down.