Secret

"Henry and I used to meet in secret. And I made a mistake of going against him which led to me getting trapped in this mirror."
The man continued.

"Why did you guys meet in secret?" Namjoon questioned him.

Jin's father gulped. He was starting to look pale.

"Look I don't know how you found out about the basement you're in right now but you need to leave.. Please."
He looked at Taehyung and Jin as he spoke.

"We will if you tell us everything." Jin replied with a straight face.

"Henry is dangerous. He possesses great power that he stole from the queen."

"The Queen?" Namjoon asked.

He nodded. "The wife of his that he killed."
When he said that, everyone took a glance at you. Which made the king acknowledge your presence.

His eyes widened when he made contact with your eyes.

All eyes were on you now.

"Is she the princess?!" He whispered.

Namjoon looked at him with concern.
"Yes, this is Y/n"

"Lord, why did you bring her here?! She is not safe. If Henry learns that she's here, he'll kill you all and take her away!"

What in the world is going on?

He looked so scared that it actually made fear make its way to you. This is not going good at all.

"Your majesty, tell us why he's looking for her." Hoseok spoke up from behind you.

"He killed the queen for a powerful thing she posessed."

"What? He killed her for power?" You asked.

The king nodded.
"Yes, She was a woman everyone envied. She was from a powerful family but everything went downhill when she married Henry. It is a very tragic story."

You could not believe this. This is awfully disgusting. Is he even human? How can a man kill off his wife for power. You couldn't believe that he was your father.

The king looked at you with pity.
"He's looking for you because.. he needs a heir."

"What?" You were in disbelief.

The king was hesitating a bit.
"And that's not even the worst thing, he needs your soul."

"Her soul?!?" Yoongi asked.

You chuckled.
"What is going on." You stated.

You have no idea what this man is talking about. You definitely don't want any of this. This is getting too complicated for you.

"Look I can't talk to you any longer. So leave right now or else you're in danger." The man spoke.

"He is going to find you guys now so go!"

"Wait but what about you? How will we get you out?" Jin asked with panic.

"You can't get me out. I'm trapped in here forever, so go now."

"There has to be a way." Hoseok said.

"No there isn't." The king replied.

"Guys we need to go right now, I'm getting a bad feeling." Jimin said.

"He's right. We need to go back." Namjoon said.

Everyone started making their way up when the purple light re appeared.

"Guys..
guys!" Jungkook pointed out.

"They're coming. Hurry." Yoongi said as he yelled for everyone.
A portal as big as the room. And you could see what looked like soldiers coming out from it.

"There she is!" One of them yelled.
They all looked at you and started running towards you.

Oh shit. Oh shit.
You should get out before they get to you. You made your way to the steps behind everyone.
"Y/n, get in front of me!" Hoseok pulled you in front of him as you guys made your way to the door.