1>Block Spawn

All was just normal in the world of Azur Lane until they appeared.

 Z-23: Kommandantin.

Bismarck: What is it Z-23?

Z-23 presents a blocky humanoid that has green legs, a blue torso with yellow arms and head  

Z-23: What is this?

Bismarck.exe has stopped functioning

Z-23: Kommandantin?

Bismarck: I don't know what that is? Is it a doll?

The "Doll" starts struggling from Z-23's grasp

Bismarck & Z-23: Its alive..

The doll proceeded to create a sword from thin air and tried to hit Z-23 but never succeeding thus it just gave up.

Bismarck: How did it-

Bismarck was suddenly interrupted by Hipper

Hipper: WHAT ARE THESE THINGS?!

Hipper turned her back to Bismarck  showing  another "Doll" but it had bacon hair and almost its entire body was completely different apart from the head, only difference is it being white instead of yellow

Doll: [Pls gib me Rbx]

Hipper: WHAT IS RIBIX???

Z-23 threw the doll she held at the doll on Hipper's back causing both to fall apart and making the sound of OOF.

Z-23: They fell apart?

Once she said that they started reforming.

Z-23: They are still alive??

The doll that was in Z-23's grasp rushed to Z-23 to stab her for revenge.

Z-23: OW

Bismarck grabbed the two dolls and threw them out and slammed the door and made sure its locked. Bismarck quickly assessed the situation.

Bismarck: The Sirens wouldn't do this, its way too childish for them to do.

Z-23: Are they aliens like the Sirens?

Hipper: EITHER WAY I CANT JUST LET THEM APPEAR IN MY ROOM!

Bismarck: Its either god wants a laugh or they are actual aliens like the sirens.

The trio then heard the door knob wriggling then stopped after a few seconds only for them to hear: ARE YOU CHALLENGING ME?!

The door was getting damaged each and every bang they heard which scared Z-23. After a 10 hits the door finally went down, they saw a giant in a similar height to Friedrich.

At this point Bismarck thought that the stress was just making her insane, I mean who would just challenged a door like that?

Bismarck just rubbed her eyes and... she wasn't going insane there was a giant where the door should be. As the giant was walking towards them it picked something from its back and handed it to Z-23.

Z-23: Umm... Is this for me?

???: Yes, Pizza

Z-23 just plucked the pizza from the giant's hands, the giant then waved at her and began to caress the broken door and walls then proceeded to grab the door and walk backwards, the door and the walls are completely fixed like nothing ever happened.

Hipper: Uuh what happened?

The phone began to ring which Bismarck picked up.

Bismarck: What is it?

Prinz Eugen: You didn't tell me you hired more slaves~

Bismarck: Huh?

Prinz Eugen: The blocky ones~

Bismarck: I don't know where they came from, and god knows where they came from!

Z-23: Kommandantin!

Bismarck: What is it now Z-23?

Z-23: The Pizza box

Z-23 showed the enlarged pizza box with the logo of the doll they saw before with the words: Bacon's homemade pizza!

Prinz Eugen: You still there?

Bismarck: Yes... What are the "Blocky" things doing outside right now?

Prinz Eugen: Well...