10> Wot

Prinz Eugen: They are doing something to your body, your ship to be exact.

Bismarck: What?!

Bismarck slammed the phone promptly breaking it and instantly storming out the office.

Z-23: Kommandantin wait!

Hipper: Wait up!

Bismarck Rushed to the docks are speeds rivalling Usain Bolt, she ended up skipping on several buildings that shouldn't be there, but she didn't care all she cared is her main body, when she arrived Prinz Eugen was there.

Prinz Eugen: Oh Hello Bismarck~

Bismarck: Enough with your teasing, WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO MY BODY?!

Prinz Eugen: See for yourself~

Bismarck summoned her Rigging to see the modifications done to it, in the background Robloxians are just falling all over the place.

Robloxian: [ITS RAINING MEN HALELUIA ITS RAINING MEN]

Bismarck looked at her rigging on her which she noticed something, it was bigger, a lot bigger, at least twice the size of the original, each head having its own body, and it seemingly had different cannons which caught Bismarck's attention, it was more blockish than her original, she shot it at some random rock near the dock which caused her to fire a massive laser beam at it, the rock was simply evaporated in mere seconds.

Bismarck:... Ill keep these modifications.

Z-23: That's over powered

Robloxian2: [Stronk]

Robloxian3: [Hello :D]

Z-23 turned around to see a massive Robloxian carrying 4 boxes on each hand, it was massive, a bit bigger than the other one that busted through the door, perhaps it was just his hat? His hat resembled that of a steampunk theme yet combined with a bit of futuristic lighting, he had a body that resembles a muscular man.

Z-23: He-hello?

 Robloxian3: [Hi there!]

Robloxian2: [Hello Red]

Red: [Hello Helix]

 Helix: [Long time no see]

Red: [Yes long time no see]

Z-23: Umm.

Red: [?]

Helix: [Isnt it best for you to do your Job?]

Red: [Yeah its best if I do, bye]

Helix: [Bye red]

Helix spawned a white van then proceeded to use it to kidnap a robloxian with blond hair which looked like French fries and driving off to the horizon. Red does something similar by spawning a massive truck and unloading his cargo he was holding and driving off.

Z-23: Okay?

Robloxian4: [Is tis da queen?]

Robloxian5: [Bruddas we have found da queen]

Graf Zeppelin: I don't need minions to end the world.

Robloxian6: [She isnt da queen my bruddas ;-;]

Graf Zeppelin just watched as a massive missile was launched and correcting its course, when it hit its target the entire thing exploded causing a small scale earthquake.

Graf Zeppelin: Maybe I need minions to end the world.

Mean while with Z-23, Red and another Robloxian

Red: [Mmmmm cow]

Z-23: Huh?

Robloxian7: Brother I- have been conflicted as of late.

Z-23: What is it?

Red: Oh, what troubles you?

Robloxian7: I overheard our brothers, talking earlier... They argued whether Friedrich der Grosse had large milkies or huge milkers.

Red: Brother what are you sayi-

Robloxian7: And at first I thought well.. Of course she has huge milkers.

Z-23: What are you guys talking about??

Red: Brother are you touched by lust?

Robloxian7: Well.. no because I understand now

Z-23: What do you understand??

 Robloxian7: That it is not possible for either option!

Z-23: What do you mean?

Red: Explain...

Robloxian7: Friedrich der Grosse clearly has MASSIVE MILKIES. But people forget... She is also a mother figure, so its quite obvious that sh-

Z-23: She has what?

Red: Has Massive Mommy Milkies!

Robloxian7: EXACTLY!

Z-23: ???