31 Therapy.

Dark: Then I got into a room with no end, I kept running away from whatever was chasing me until I found myself in a new bizarre room, also endless, I got separated from my friends, when I found one of my friends I found out shortly later that it wasn't my friend but somebody else, it was a monster inside of the skin of my friend, it was nightmarish to me... I still don't understand why I am so scared from something that looks so human yet it isn't, is racism grafted into our self defence system?

Porkchop: Um... Sir, this is a Wick Burgers.

Dark: Oh yeah, sorry. Can I get an extra large cheese burger with bacon? You know what? Just stack the filling in!

Porkchop: So a super deluxe Bacon-Cheese burger, is that correct sir?

Dark: Yes.

Porkchop went into the kitchen and cooked the Deluxe Bacon-Cheese burger and handed it over to Dark.

Dark: Thanks.

Porkchop: That'll be $5

Dark: Wait $5? Just for something this big? And also how did you get the things?

Porkchop: I don't know, I buy something from my screen and it just appears.

Dark: Huh. That's neat.

Dark gave Porkchop $5 and left the store.

Chilly: IS THAT A CHEESE BURGER?!

Dark: Oh god.

Chilly: GIVEN ME!

Dark: IT'S MINE!

Dark ran away from Chilly, the two started running at 2km per second which scared everyone inside the newly built Robloxian city.

Tank_Fish: Wait a minute, Chilly wasn't in the back rooms.

Ron: Actually he wasn't there!

Tank_Fish: We just made it sound like he was there, we were just like, three dudes with schizophrenia.

With Helix.

Helix: [Welp, off to #### myself.]

Helix held a noose and put it on his neck.

Helix: [Watch and learn!]

Helix jumped off the chair but before his neck can snap Copycat grabbed his head.

Copycat: [Wake up, samurai, we got a city to burn]

Copycat then proceeded to rip and tear Helix's noose and drag him into a portal.

Helix: [NO NO NO! BUT I DON'T WANT TO GO TO BRAZIL!]

Copycat: [Too bad, and good for you, we're not going to brazil]

Helix: [Eyyyy]

Copycat: [We're going to gulag]

Helix: [wat]

The two got in and saw Red inside a cell

Helix: [Wait, why are you here?]

Red:

Helix: [Dude you alright?]

Red: [I bit Purifiers stomach and then Z-23 just threw me in here]

Helix: [But aren't the Russians and Germans enemies in WW2?]

Red: [Yes, that's what I've been wondering about]