29 Robloxian's little dark age

Red heard a "Guh" from a player dying, he first thought that it was just a modded sound until he heard from another the same sound.

Red: [Why is "guh" famous all of a sudden? is it a new trend im unaware of?]

his friend resetted next to him with the same "guh" sound, Red was confused so he searched up "Roblox Guh trend" on his laptop and saw the information. 

Red:

> Motivation: -10%

> Mental state: Grief.

> Sanity: 5%

Red: [Me sad]

12 days later.

2 groups of Robloxians were fighting, one half were all the older people from 2016-2018 while the other side were the people who came from 2020-2022, the people that came from 2019 decided not to join in the warfare. The sirens weren't so lucky due to them being inside the crossfire, only Arbiter and several elite sirens managed to survive the war and get out.

OG Robloxians: [THE "GUH" IS NOT FINE!]

New Robloxians: [THE GAH IS PERFECT AS IT RESEMBLES A NEW AGE!]

Roblox: I'll pretend that I don't see this war.

OG Robloxians: [CRINGE TIKTOKERS]

New Robloxians: [SHUT UP BOOMERS]

Several gigantic mechas approached each other then clashed, signalling the start of the war.

Roblox: Oh dear oh dear.

Absolutely none of this is our fault

5 days later.

Roblox: The OGs are what?

Builderman: They're hacking the roblox system to replace the new "guh" sound with the "Oof"

Roblox: A war that lasted 5 days, I thought it would be a world war happening.

Builderman: Uh... >->

Roblox: We should ban the OG players that replaced the "Guh" sound with the old "Oof" sound!

Builderman: That would be like shooting a wooden plank then it fires a bazooka at us sir.

Roblox: True...

Builderman: And there was more casualties than both world wars combined, since we are immortal and if you add all the people who died and respawned to die again.

Roblox: 299M casualties O-O

Builderman: It was literally a world war but everyone is immortal.

Roblox: Yeah not our fault that happened.

Builderman: Yeah...