8>Cook off

Robloxian: [Hmmm]

Ping Hai: Hmmm

Ning Hai: Hmmm

Ping Hai: Wait a minute, who are you?

Bred1: [Bred1]

Ning Hai: can you cook?

Bred1: [Depends on how you think of my baking or cooking skills]

Ping Hai: Well... We are kind of having a hard time thinking of a snack.

Bred1: [What type of snack?]

Ning Hai: Something sweet.

Bred1: [hmmm]

Ping Hai: Lets do a cook off, we could think of something when doing that.

Bred1: [Sure]

Ning Hai: I'll be the judge

Ning Hai then brought the two to the kitchen which had traditional Chinese cooking utensils.

Ping Hai first started by making a classic panda bun but only with strawberry.

Bred1 did something similar but its not exactly a panda, he just a marshmallow, melted a strawberry and proceeded to grab other ingredients but not too much, he created a little bunny which was a bit jiggly but not floppy or sloppy.

Ping Hai finished first whilst Bred1 finished a second later after she was finished.

Ning Hai: The bunny is cute.

Bred1: [Eat]

Ning Hai proceeded to eat her sister's panda bun, which was technically good but in a way it was too strong,  she then proceeded to eat Bred1's bunny which surprisingly didn't fall apart for how jiggly it was, instead of eating it she in a way slurped it up, it wasn't too strong and it had a bit of sourness which basically balanced out the strawberry's sweetness.

Ning Hai: Sister's one was good but it was too strong 6/10, Bred1's Bunny was delicious but it only was only a bite size so it is a 7/10.

Ping Hai: So bred1 won? 

Ning Hai: yes.

Bred1: [Noice]