5> The Cherry Blossoms Bloom

Zuikaku and Takao are just training in a random grass area.

Takao: You have to do better than that if you want to beat Enterprise!

Zuikaku: Tch

Shinano: can you two quiet down?

???: [Zzz]

???2: [Brrrr]

???3: [*Snoring noises*]

???4: [/e hug]

???5: [/e sleep] 

Zuikaku and Takao stopped and stared at Shinano and her, blanket?

Zuikaku: Uum, where did you blanket come from?

Shinano: Oh these aren't blankets~ They are my little ones~

Takao: Little ones? I don't remember you being pregnant with 5.

???: [Sleep]

???3: [Burp]

???2: [Mmm]

Shinano: Yes~ I took them in~ and it seems like they ended up getting my habits of sleeping~

Takao: And a bit of your appearances as well.

Zuikaku: Well... What are their names?

Shinano began to introduce them one by one, she points at the one with the black cat tail and the smallest which is on her stomach and introduced her as "Juun Juun" next she pointed at the one with a blue bunny tail and technological ears, she introduced her as "Usagi" she then pointed at the one at her left who had a "I'm A Potato" Shirt which he had an orange to purple gradient  butterfly wings, he also had a hood which was the same colour as the wings, it had little cat ears popping out and finally he had a mask which showed a bear's mouth but in a childish way, his name was Kobai, she proceeded to point at the one to her right who shared the more familiar features with Shinano herself, His name was "Nagano", she finally pointed at the last one she had a heart on her white shirt, with brown fox ears and tail, Shinano named her "Ai" 

Zuikaku: pfft

Takao: That's both lazy and cute, but what can I expect from you?

Zuikaku: Putting that aside why decide to become the mother for them?

Shinano: I just found them near my house, they were fighting at the time when I found them, now that I think about it they were blocky when I first found them.

Takao: So you stopped them so you could go to sleep?

Shinano: Yep~ *Yawn*

Zuikaku: We might as well leave, I mean we are disturbing your beauty sleep.

Takao: Lets just go somewhere, there are many places to train.

Meanwhile...

Akashi: So many small helpers nyaa...

Shiranui: They work more efficiently than your cats.

Akashi just looks away in shame.

Akashi: B-but mine is always free with them they would cost!

Robloxian: [Actually when we do things to help people we automatically get mone so we are practically 100% free]

Akashi: Geh-

Shiranui: How many tasks are finished?

Robloxian: [from the 284 tasks you just lumped on us we only have 2 left which is in a way just a waiting game now]

Shiranui: Good.

Akashi just looks down on shame.

Robloxian2: [Hey cheer up]

Akashi looked at the blocky creature in front of her.

Robloxian2: [We are only helpers but you guys are basically irreplaceable while we can just be replaced at anytime]

Akashi in a way cheered up and pride also swelled up from her.

Akashi: Of course I am irreplaceable! if I'm gone then who would sell the goods and help Shiranui with the managing!

Robloxian3: [maybe you shouldn't have cheered her up...]

Robloxian2: [Shut]