Unlucky or Lucky?

Shit this was bad I've been in a lot of fights before with a lot of different kinds of people. I've fought thugs, hosts, even Yakuza, but never this many Yakuza at the same time. I've lived in Ijincho, Kamurocho, Okinawa, and currently I lived in Sotenbori but this was the first time I encountered the Majima family. I had beaten one of them badly, and was chased into an abandoned warehouse by about 10 of them.

"Alright you've cornered me. So you'd better not complain when I kick your ass." I said facing my pursuers and raising my fists. I rushed at them, and threw a hook at the first one I reached. The punch sent him back into 3 others knocking them over. I closed the distance between me and the 5th enemy, and threw a quick series of punches before knocking him out with a roundhouse kick to the head. Half of my enemies were now knocked out, but that's when I heard it. The door to the warehouse was opened then closed again, so now I had another enemy. I looked towards the door to see a sight I wasn't expecting. I expected another well built guy in a suit not a pink haired girl who was actually pretty cute. The girl had long silky pink hair, bright green eyes, and a slim body.

"The hell! How'd you guys let one guy beat this many of ya?! Boss is gonna be disappointed in you all

"The hell! How'd you guys let one guy beat this many of ya?! Boss is gonna be disappointed in you all." She said brandishing a metal baseball bat over her shoulder. The men from the Majima family seemed a little apprehensive around her. She calmly walked over to me as I readied myself for a fight. Her appearance might've caught me off guard, but I could see it in her eyes she's dangerous. Unfortunately for her so am I. Quick as lightning she swung her bat at my head, but I blocked it with my arm. The sound from it was insane, and when she saw I had blocked the attack I saw a crazy smile make it's way on her face.

"So that's why so many of them got beat so quickly. You're actually halfway decent at fighting." She said which irked me a little. I wasn't just halfway decent I was good at it, and I knew that because if I wasn't I'd be dead. She swung her bat downwards even faster than before trying to hit my shoulder, but I quickly sidestepped and punched her in the jaw with a quick jab.

"Not bad." She said not phased by my punch. She swung her bat at my ribs, and I couldn't react fast enough. I felt the metal slam into me, and the force pushed me back a few feet. I rushed towards her, but as I neared I heard the door slam open.

"This guy better be a beast if you're taking this long to finish him Masa-chan." The man had medium length black hair parted in the middle. He wore a snakeskin jacket but no shirt leaving his lean but muscular body on display. He wore black pants and steel tipped black dress shoes. One of his more iconic accessories was his black eyepatch with a silver snake on it covering his left eye. I knew exactly who this was living in Sotenbori and Kamurocho it's hard not to at least hear of this man. He is the Mad Dog of Shimano, and the patriarch of Majima family. I'm face to face with a living legend Goro Majima.

"M-Maji-chan..." The girl started before Majima slapped her upside the head.

"You know not to call me that in public Masa-chan." Majima said before he fixed his sight on me. I tensed up I could feel this guy's presence, and it was unlike anything I'd ever felt before.