First God Breaker

I walked over to Masami and was trying to ignore the fact that I was now completely shirtless. I was also trying to decide if I should tell her about my encounter with my dad.

"Hey can you call Majima? I have something to tell him, Kiryu, and you." I said as she nodded before pulling out her phone.

"Hey...can we meet up somewhere Ryu-chan has something to tell us..... alright sounds good. Can you bring Kiryu-san too? We'll see you there." I heard Masami say while she was on the phone.

"Let's go. We're meeting at The Grand." Masami said as I nodded and started following her.

"So that last move you did. How'd you do that? A dodge like that is superhuman, but you did it perfectly without hesitation." Masami asked as I smiled lightly remembering being in awe of that dodge when I first saw it.

"It's something my dad does. Actually he has a lot to do with what I have to talk to you guys about." I said as she looked at me with the same worry I'd grown used to over the last few weeks.

"Oh yeah Majima-san said Ken-chan's going to be there too. Apparently he was with him when I called so he's tagging along hope that's ok." Masami said as I nodded.

"It's great actually Masami-chan. He'll probably want to know what's going on." I said as we passed a ramen restaurant the smell filling the air.

"I need to get some food after this." I said quietly after taking a deep breath. We walked inside The Grand. It was a luxurious cabaret club that Majima apparently managed for a while before he was a well known Yakuza. We walked up one of the two spiral staircases to go to the upper level. I guess Majima had already told them that we'd be on our way cause no employees tried questioning us. It was even more shocking cause I still had no shirt which got me a lot of stares on the way here and currently.

In a middle booth I saw Majima in his signature snakeskin jacket and no shirt, Kenji was wearing a suit with a red unbuttoned jacket, a black dress shirt, red dress pants, and black dress shoes. Kiryu was in his regular grey suit, and they all seemed to be enjoying themselves.

"Hey guys." I said as they turned their heads and instantly a spark grew in Majima's eyes. It was the same insane spark I saw when Kiryu said about what it'd be like to fight me at my best.

"So a new dragon has been born. Kiryu told me about it, but nothing beats seeing it for yourself." Majima said as Kiryu chuckled.

"It's truly a ferocious looking dragon." He said as Kenji smirked.

"Damn we got our tattoos on the same day." Kenji said as I was taken aback.

"Oh yeah. Meet the newest member of the Majima Family. That's why he was with me when you called." Majima said as I chuckled before turning serious.

"As for why I asked to talk to you all. I ran into my dad yesterday." I said as they all tensed at my words. I proceeded to explain everything I learned while they quietly took in the information. When I was done Kiryu spoke up.

"Even though I was only the Tojo Clan chairman for a day I did notice an old document belonging to the 3rd chairman. It was simply signed The God Breaker's. I had assumed it was simply some street gang that answered to the Tojo Clan. Guess now I know what exactly they are." He said as I looked at Majima who has been uncharacteristically quiet after my tale.

"Hey do you think they're really as strong as his dad said?" He asked nobody in particular but his words hung in the air. Dad had said any of the officers could give Taiga Saejima a run for his money. Saejima is a legendary Yakuza known for his strength. If any officer could fight him on their own I don't want to know what their superiors could possibly do.