Before You Read!

So after some thinking I have decided I would change the title of Oh My, My, My... I have decided this because I had named the story after the song I had gotten inspired to write this story Mary's Song (Oh, my, my, my) by Taylor Swift. I just grow out of the title and always wanted to change it but never did. I finally think it's time to give it a better title and I think Cursed Bound fits perfectly well with the story. I'm not changing anything in the story! Just the title. I just feel like it's a better title for a werewolf story.

So yes-this story used to be called OH MY, MY, MY... just wanted to put it in big bold letter to let anyone who doesn't read this whole newsletter thing. Also I am gonna do some editing. It's not gonna be fast editing, I have lots of busy things happening. But it is gonna be done.

Any trailers or banners made for this story with the oringal title will not be taken down. Their still apart of the story. I was thinking of maybe getting a new trailer made but I don't know anyone at this moment who can and I'm perfectly fine with the two amazing trailers I have now.

Also about Jesse in this story-guys remember she has been in the friendzone for a long time! What would you do if your best friend suddenly be sending you mixed signals?

Enjoy!