Chapter Ten.

Next Friday:

Kaden family was over for dinner. We all were laughing about something Joe did in the firehouse today with his buddy. Joe a firefighter/police men and is well liked in town. And since the firehouse and police station is pretty much in the same building, he can do both jobs.

I was waiting anxiously though since Logan coming over and he'll be here real soon. Of course I had to tell my mom and dad about him or they would have found out from one of there friends. My mom was excited, my dad, well he was being his usual protective daddy routine and wanted to meet him.

I was tapping my right hand fingers against the table, feeling nervous. This is the first time a boyfriend I have will come over for dinner and I was surprised Logan coolly answered 'yes'.

Kaden was next to me, making some jokes now and I would laugh a few times at his idiocy. But what I forgot to mention to him was that Logan was going to join us. Opps, he isn't going to like that.

I couldn't get the thought of what happened Saturday out of my head. Why'd he come up behind me like that? He made everything so awkward while we were watching the movie. Does this mean he likes me or something? Well, it must not be enough to ask me out I guess. Kaden type is long hair blonde hair with leggy legs. I have nice long legs, but his type is the tan skin. I'm lightly tan, still pale.

I just need to forget all about it since all this week he's been doing nothing but being my best friend again. Yes, he's followed me around again and spent a whole mess of time with me. But he hasn't tried to show his affections.

Another person who hasn't gotten to show his affections is Logan! And I'm getting pissed cause it's Kaden fault! All this week Logan tried to kiss me and even my cheek but Kaden will always barge randomly over and bother us. Well, not tonight.

When we went to school, people tease Kaden and I about the whole picture and photo thing for the next day days until a junior girl name Katie got her period while wearing white skinny jeans and didn't know about it until second period.

RING!

The doorbell ranged and both me and my mom smiled. My dad looked a little less excited. The Karsh family just looked confused.

"I'll get it!", I said as I walked out of the kitchen, fixing my jean skirt on the way. I opened the door when I made it and smiled at Logan, "Hey, I thought you were about to bug out.", I said.

He hugged me and chuckled, "What? Me? I wouldn't do that.",

I giggled and looked him up from head to toe. He had a long sleeve dark grey v-neck shirt and normal blue jeans with some black sneakers. Casual, yet hot.

I took his hand, but while we we're walking in the dinning room, I heard my mom, "Kaden, your bending your fork!",

"Huh?", Kaden confused voice said.

As we both walked into dinning room, everyone head snapped to us. My mom was next to Kaden, her hands on her hips.

"What's going on?", I asked.

My mom nervously chuckled, "Oh, nothing!", she said, taking Kaden fork from him. "Anyways," she said excitedly as she walked up to us with the fork still in her hand and she held up her other one to Logan, "You must be Logan! I'm Jesse mom.",

Logan shook her hand and gave her a smile, "Well, I was going come here with some cheesy line like 'you must be Jesse sister', but you must already know how beautiful you are.",

My mom cheeks pinked up, but she giggled, "Oh, what a charmer. You're so much more then welcome around here.",

My dad got up from his seat and grasp Logan hand tightly, but Logan didn't wince or anything but smile, "Hey," my dad only said.