Chapter Thirteen.

He's on drugs!

I bet it's steroids!

I angrily walked out of my house, closing the door on my way, and over to Kaden's. I know what he wants to tell me and why it might ruin our friendship! It's because of he's on drugs! I didn't want to believe it, but what else could it be?

I mean, the boy got huge so quickly! It's impossible to get so buff in that little of time and steroid can do that. I'm really disappointed in him. He knows I hate people who do drugs.

I'm going to beat the crap out of that boy! Then I'll let his dad have a go out of it! And his mother! The soccer coach! And all his teammates!

I went up to the door and knocked on the door, trying to control the urge to bang on it. A moment later, the door opened and Joe gave me his usual friendly smile, "Hey, Jesse, what's up?",

"Can I talk to Kaden?", I asked.

He looked confused at stern tone, "Um, he's kind of in the shower right now. But he should be out any moment now.", he said, stepping aside.

I smiled and thanked him. I went over to the stairs and decided this was the perfect time to go searching his room for anything weird like in a small medical jar and needle. I went over to his room and my face turned to disgust when I noticed it was messy with cloths everywhere and trash. I needed to act fast before Kaden gets out.

I went over to his bed and looked under his bed. I covered my nose and my mouth I saw a tone of dust under there and his smelly shoes! Ew!

My mouth dropped when I saw a freaking Playboy magazine! What the hell is doing with a Playboy magazine!? I wonder if his mama know about this.

Huh, if he is doing steroid, doesn't this mean Kaden-Junior down there going to get small? I shook my head of the thought and wanted to punch myself for thinking that.

I threw the magazine back under the bed and dug my hand between the two mattress. Didn't feel anything, so I stuck my hand back out. I went over to his closest and sadly, I dug my hands in his shoe holes to see if he stuffed anything in them. I wanted to puke since his shoes reek, but nothing. I got up and closed it when I realized it was safe in there.

I went over to the table stand where his tv was and opened the draw to see useless junk. I checked his trash can that next to the table stand and again, nothing. I got up and went over to dresser. I stopped when I was a picture of us when we were I was fourteen and he was sixteen. He had his arm around me as he squeezed me close to him as he snapped the picture. Good times, I thought and looked around his dresser, but saw useless junk again and guy stuff like deodorant and cologne.

I opened one draw and went threw his t-shirts and pajama's pants. Nothing. I went to the next where his jeans were and saw nothing unusual stuff but a few coins.

I went to his next jean dresser and rolled my eyes when I saw a box of condoms in there. I opened his next where mismatch socks. How dose this boy can get dress properly?

I opened his underwear draw, but hesitated since I didn't actually want to touch his briefs. I took out a dark grey pair. I always kind of figured he was a briefs guy...

"I heard of guys stealing girls underwear," I heard Kaden voice at the door and I squealed and jumped. I quickly threw the briefs back in and shut the draw before slowly looking at amused Kaden and my face burned up. He was leaning on door frame on his right shoulder and he had nothing on but a towel around his waist and I couldn't stop my eyes from looking at his six-pack. I seriously wanted to cross my legs right now and I snapped my head up to look at his grinning one as he walked over to me, "But a girl stealing a guy pair? I never took you as the kind, Jesse.", he chuckled as he snatched them from me.