Chapter Seventeen.

Why would I say that!?

Ugh, I'm an idiot.

Kaden eyes widen and he leaned up, "Whoa, okay. New game.", he said, grabbing my baby blue shirt and threw it to me and my belt.

People argued and said no, but Kaden just continued to throw everyone things back and they grumbled under their breaths about how lame he is. My cheeks were burning as I slid my shirt on and putting on my belt. I sat back down next to Logan who raised an eyebrow at me.

"U-um," I said, pushing my hair away. Why'd I have to go and say that? I don't even know why I said it. It just kind of came out of my mouth without my control. I hate Kaden for making me have that much courage.

He chuckled and leaned over to my ear, "If you and Melanie kissed, don't worry, I don't mind. It's kind of hot if you think about it.", he whispered and my whole face redden up. Of course it's not true, but it still made me blush for some reason.

"Okay, I got one.", Tabby said and she grabbed an empty bottle from a table next to the couch. "How about spin the bottle?",

"That's really middle school, Tabby.", Melanie said and I agreed.

"Yes,", she said, pointing at the bottle at us. "But theses boys still get to get free kisses or if we're lucky, a boy kisses another boy.", she chuckled.

A guy name Derek raised his hand, "I'm in for kissing Tabitha and Sammy.", he said and he slapped the guy next to him his as they chuckled.

Tabitha grinned at him, "If your lucky. We'll make this interesting; whoever you land on, you have to go in a that closet for a whole minutes and do whatever you want with each other or be a punk and kiss here. Make this mature. Deal?",

Everyone laughed and agreed. I just grinned and shook my head at Tabby idea's. She gave Melanie the bottle since the last game stopped at her and Melanie spun the bottle in the middle of the table and it landed on a Derek. Derek grinned at her and Melanie blushed hard, but leaned over the table and they kissed.

I saw Jason roll his eyes and Melanie leaned away three seconds later. Jason went and surprisingly, it landed on Danny. "Oh hell no!", Jason yelled as he laughed.

Danny pointed at himself, "What? What's wrong with me Jason baby?", he sarcastically said and we all laughed. He waved Jason off, "Oh whatever! You weren't my type anyways.",

The girl that started the first game spun and it landed on the girl next to her. They grinned at each other and got up and went over to the closet as guys watched with lustful eyes and groaned--but Logan and Kaden.

A minute later, the two girls came out and had grins on their faces still. This kept going until it reached Kaden and he spun and it landed on Tabby. His eyebrows raised and I saw a playful smile on his face as he looked at me. I felt my blood starting to rise to my neck and my hands balled up in a fist. He wouldn't kiss her!

Their lips touched and he wrapped his hand around her neck. It took all I got to control myself from lashing out toward them and ripping them apart. I saw Kaden on his eyes and look at me and he grinned when he leaned away. My mouth dropped.

That asshole, I cursed in my head. Calm yourself down, Jesse. Who cares? You shouldn't.

The game continued to play and one girl land on Logan, but he just quickly pecked her. Logan turned came up and he landed on Jason and they both quickly rejected. I spun the bottle then and it landed on Logan. Before I could lean over to kiss him, he got up.

Oh.

Well, payback is a bitch.

I gladly took his head and gave Kaden grin as I got up and walked over to the closet with Logan.