Chapter Four.

Monday

I got off the stupid bus and groaned to myself as people also got off, but someone bumped me in the shoulder as they either walked passed me or ran. Jeez, I hate that! It's why I was happy when Kaden got a car so I won't have to deal with jerk-heads. I crossed my arms over my chest stubbornly as I continued to walk over to the Hayden High School.

When I reached the door and was about to open the doors, I felt an arm go around my shoulder the same time whoever it was whispered in my ear, "Hello, pretty lady."

I gasped and jumped. I turned my head around to see a grinning Kaden. His face seemed a little tanner and his hair was way thicker and his nice hazel eyes shown a little brighter. Feeling comfort from his arm, I wrapped my arms around his waist and smashed my body against his, "Jeez, Kaden! You're back!"

He chuckled and wrapped his arm onto of my shoulders, "Missed me, huh?"

Feeling my cheeks blushed, I answered truthfully, "Well...yes. I have been so worried about you."

He rubbed the top part of my back, "Yeah," he said, his voice sounded a little sad. "Sorry. I missed you too...so much," he said, digging his nose in my hair, which I thought was a little weird, but ignored it and let myself relax in his arms....feeling so warm and comfortable like it was the most easiest thing in the world.

After a moment, I realized we were hugging like we we're a couple. It felt weird. I dropped my arms to move backwards but when I took a step back, he pulled me back into him.

My eyes widen in shock, "Um...Kaden?"

"Hmm?" he moaned.

"You can let go now."

"Huh?" he questioned. He dropped his arm, "Oh...sorry," he said.

"Oh man, Kaden!" I heard Danny voice coming inside the building. Our heads snapped inside the school and saw a smirking Danny coming our way. "What? No text or call saying your back?" he asked when he reached us and he held his hand up and Kaden also raised his hand and they smacked each other hand as they went into a guy hug. "Whoa, nice grip. Working out on this vacation or something?" he asked, chuckling.

Kaden shrugged, "You could say that."

"He's right." I said, referring to Danny comment about no text or call. "Why didn't you text me saying you were coming back?"

Danny laughed, "What? Are you his girlfriend now?"

My cheek rose up, "N-no, I'm just saying. He is my friend too."

Kaden threw his arm around my shoulders, "Sorry guys, I...lost my charger and didn't find it until this morning and sorry about this not telling you guys and texting you last week. Dad wouldn't let me text anyone while we were vacationing," he said. "You would not believe how many text messages I got; text message after text massage. By the time I got out the shower this morning, I had at least fifty and twenty missed calls," he said, smirking down at me when he said how many times I called him.

"Well, we were wondering where our future star soccer player was. We thought you actually moved and left us to lose," Danny said as we walked in the school building.

I felt awkward as a group of people came up to us and circled around us. Sure, I know them, but they usually would push me away so they can get to him. I crossed my arms over my chest again as I awkwardly looked down at the ground. When I tried to step aside, Kaden's hand tighten around my right shoulder where his hand was hanging and he pulled me back into him. I gave him a confused look, but he just continued to talk with his friends and laughing. I could feel some girl's eyes on me with questioned marks hanging onto of their heads, but I ignored them as I looked back down at the ground.