Part 18

"Your Daddy would be proud."

"Shut the fuck up," I growled, and two sets of strong arms grabbed my arms and shoulders and arms, forcing me off. I reached for her and tried to kick her, but Liam and Dean held me back in a firm grasp.

Shana got up from the floor and wiped some blood from her mouth.

"You'll get your chance soon," Liam told me once she disappeared into the crowd. I turned to him, still enraged.

"She's fighting?" He nodded his confirmation, and I turned to grab my last shot. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't think it mattered. You let her push all the wrong buttons," Liam said accusingly. I took a step closer to him, blood still boiling.

"If she keeps talking about mom and dad..."

"Then you take it as a reminder that mom and dad trained you better than that," he snarled at me. "you gonna let her call the shots?"

"Fuck no."

"Then you snap out of it," he demanded. "You're up in ten. Calm down until then." He walked off while I scoffed. I turned back to Sam and Dean.

"You okay?" Dean asked, grabbing my chin and turning my head so he could get a better look at my injuries.

"I'm fine," I snapped and slapped away his hand, his touch was fire, and I needed ice. He clenched his jaw tight but backed off, and I immediately regretted the loss of his touch.

"I take it you two know each other?" Sam hummed, nodding into the crowd the way Shana went.

"Unfortunately." I slumped down on one of the bar chairs, taking a few deep breaths. It was quiet for a moment.

"It's kind of intense with three fights in a row," Dean stated, looking me over. "You think you're good for the last one?"

"Yeah. I've got it." I wiped some sweat and blood from my forehead using my arm and studied my hands, realizing I'd need to re-wrap them. "Any of you know how to..?" I held up my hands, and when Sam shook his head, Dean nodded. I sighed and grabbed his hand.

"I'll borrow Dean for a moment. I'll see you when I win," I told Sam, and he smirked our way when I pulled his brother after me towards the back room.

I didn't realize I was still holding Dean's hand until we got back into the locker room. When I tried to let him go, he held on to my hand a bit harder, and when I slumped down on the bench, he kneeled before me, turning my hand over in his.

"You've been doing this since seventeen?" He asked and began to remove the bloodsoaked wraps.

"Yeah, after..." I clear my throat. "After what happened with our parents, Liam opened this place up. Dad had taught me to box, and Bruno picked up where he left off, so it felt natural to step in." He nodded slowly and began to wrap my hand again, frowning at my bruised knuckles.

"So, Shana," he began, and I felt my stomach drop when he spoke her name. "She any good?"

I was quiet for a moment, and Dean began on my other hand.

"Yeah. She is," I told him quietly. He looked up at me with his intense green stare, and that stupid Winchester smirk appeared on his lips as if he could read my mind. He finished wrapping my hands and stood up, making me follow, not let go of me.

"I don't like to degrade women, but she seems like a bitch."

A small smile appeared on my lips, and Dean came closer to me. His hand felt like flames when it gripped my waist, his other one lifting my hand up to rest on his chest.