Part 69

"Any sign of it?"

"Nothing," I called back to Dean.

"Are you sure this is Bela's room?" Sam questioned, standing up from the closet he had been checking and looking around the room. 

Dean demonstratively held up his fist full of wiggs he had found in the drawers he was searching. "I'd say so."

My right hand swept under the mattress of the bed, my gun secured in my left. 

A loud phone signal rang through the room, and I glanced up, meeting Sam and Dean Winchesters' eyes as they silently asked if we should answer. I lifted the phone connected to the wall, speaking, wary of how it was that might be calling.

"Dean? Sweetie, are you there?"

"It's Willow," I snarled, not liking her flirting with my boyfriend. "Where are you?"

"Two states away by now," she answered, and I could hear the sound of a car in the background. I chewed on the inside of my cheek.

"Where, Bela? I want the details."

"I'd prefer to talk to Dean. He's much better at the usual quippy banter. I miss it."

"I don't reward bad girls. You stole something of mine. I want it back," I spoke into the phone, feeling my rage boiling under my skin.

"Your little pistol, you mean?" She was silent for a beat. "Sorry, I can't at the moment".

I ground my teeth together, and Dean held out his hand, asking for the phone before I broke it. I reluctantly handed it to him. "You understand how many people are gonna die if you do this?"

"What exactly is it that you think I plan to do with it?" Bela's voice inquired from the other line.

"Take the only weapon we have against an army of demons and sell it to the highest bidder."

"You know nothing about me," she bit back.

"I know I'm gonna stop you."

"Tough words for a guy who can't even find me."

I bared my teeth, and Sam placed a hand on my shoulder as if to calm me. Strangely it did help. Bela's words were still grating on my self-control, though. 

"Oh, I'll find you, sweetheart. You know why? Because I have absolutely nothing better to do than to track you down." Dean's voice was a sweet poison, and had he talked to me that way, I would have been scared. 

"That's where you're wrong. You're about to be quite occupied." I immediately straightened. It was a trap. I had led us into a trap. "Did you really think I wouldn't take precautions?"

The door burst open, and weapon after weapon was aimed at me, Sam, and Dean. 

 "Hands in the air!"

"Down on your knees."

"That bitch!" Dean growled as we all complied with the instructions that were given. All of us holding guns that were ripped from our hands. 

"Turn around! Now!"

I was forced down on my stomach next to the brothers, and handcuffs tightened around my wrists.

"Willow Wren Price, you have the right to remain silent," one of the officers began as another one repeated the words for the Winchesters. 

I swore under my breath as the first line of the Miranda rights was read. All I could see were shoes walking around in the room as I lay on the floor. One, in particular, came closer and closer until they stopped right in front of me. I glanced up at the same time as the Winchesters did.