Part 44

"How was jail?" I asked, grinning, as Dean and Sam raced to the Impala. The brothers had gotten themselves arrested so they could spend some time at the Green River County Detention Center to help John's old friend, the warden, with a little ghost problem. Unfortunately for me, it was an all-men's prison, so I was left with the task of planning their escape, driving the getaway car, and waiting. 

Dean smirked, running his hand over the Impala. "Oh, man, are you a sight for sore eyes." 

"Are you talking about me or the car?" I quirked a brow at him. A low chuckle rumbled through his chest, and he leaned into the car to place a kiss on my lips. "Hurry up."

Sam was already in the process of removing his prison jacket, and Dean jogged around the car doing the same thing. They were both still dressed in orange jumpsuits, but they looked a bit more inconspicuous once they pulled on their usual jackets.

"You know, I almost wish I could see Henriksen's face," Dean mused, and I smirked at the thought. I'd kept tabs on the FBI agent since he showed up almost a week ago when they boys were arrested. 

"Really? 'Cause I'd be happy if I never saw him again," Sam shot back. "I mean, we're not really out of the woods yet, Dean, you know?"

"Yeah."

"Henriksen won't know what hit him. He and special agent Reidy is currently at their office, probably trying to figure out why they are receiving a coded version of the entire 'House of Wax' script on every computer, phone, or fax." I smirked proudly. 

"No. You didn't," Dean began, laughing. He was cut short when an alarm blasted from the prison speakers, and lights started to flash. "Sammy made a good point."

Both brothers hurried into the car, and I pressed the gas down before they had a chance to close their doors properly. 

"So, how'd it go?" I pressed. 

"It wasn't Moody," Sam told me. I met his eyes in the rearview mirror, waiting for him to continue. "It was a nurse, killed in an inmate uprising. We tried to get a hold of you," he continued accusingly.

"I'm not gonna walk into a prison for as long as I'm alive," I smiled. "Still got you the intel, though, didn't I?" 

"You got us the intel?" Dean asked, incredulously. "I worked for that!"

"You call flirting with the lawyer working?"

Sam laughed and reached over the bench seat to slap his brothers shoulder. "Velvety smooth," the younger Winchester deadpanned like he was reciting something Dean had said. 

"You got to the lawyer?" Dean asked, looking over at me. 

"Oh, yeah." I laughed at his expression. "And let me tell you, she shit a brick when she saw me. I didn't even have to threaten her much."

"Will!" Sam scolded from the backseat. 

I shrugged. "Just needed someone to deliver the mail so you'd get out."

It didn't take long before we reached the cemetery. The boys quickly changed while I grabbed the shovels from the back seat, and then we hurried to find the right headstone.

"We got to move it. If Henriksen gets to the lawyer..." Sam began but trailed off.

"I thought she couldn't say anything – you know, that whole lawyer-client privilege thing," Dean hummed.

"The privilege doesn't apply, Dean," Sam informed him.

"So she'll talk?"

"She has to."