Chapter 34: Can you come over and have lunch together?

Qiao Yang lay on the bed and sent a message to Gu Ye. After receiving the reply, he smiled.

Somehow, when he saw the sentence: [You can come over anytime], he felt inexplicably comfortable, and the corners of his lips curled up uncontrollably.

He put the phone next to his pillow, rolled over comfortably, and fell asleep curled up under the warm and fluffy quilt.

Until this morning, Ahang asked him to get up for breakfast.

Ah Xing stood in front of the bed and yelled softly, "San Young Master, San Young Master, it's time for you to get up for breakfast. And Dr. Li, they have also been waiting for you for a while."

The person in the bed moved, and when his head was exposed, he let out a heavy, sleepy breath.

Ah Xing took a step back in shock.

The third young master is angry to get up, and he always scolds him severely when encountering situations before. Will not be scolded again today?

After struggling to get up, Qiao Yang frowned, as if he hadn't slept enough.

It's just that there is no violent irritability in the eyes, but hazy, sleepy and tired, half open and half closed.

One face was covered with red, with two shallow pillow prints. Also because of Qingjun's handsome features, his lazy look is even more lovable.

He asked, "Doctor Li?"

The voice is lazy and sounds very comfortable.

Ah Xing breathed a sigh of relief, the third young master's temper was really much better than before.

He took two steps forward: "I called Mr. Joe this morning and told him about your fever last night."

"Mr. Qiao and Young Master went out early in the morning for business, so they assigned doctors and nurses to come and see you."

"Now let the doctors in?"

Qiao Yang:...

There is a private hospital under the Qiao Group, which was originally built for the convenience of Qiao's family.

Usually, Qiao's family feels uncomfortable, and they only need to call the doctor to arrive immediately.

It's just that his current symptoms are so mild that he can't even count as a general cold. Call the doctor if he needs a big fight.

Qiao Yang told Ahxing: "You don't need to report such trivial matters to my dad and them in the future."

A line: "Yes."

After the doctor came in, Qiao Yang felt even more fussy.

A middle-aged male doctor in a white coat was followed by three female nurses. Each of them was carrying a large and heavy medical kit.

Rigorous work attitude and complete equipment are like going to the scene of a major medical accident.

After they came in, they asked: "Good morning, three young masters," and they began to skillfully open the medical box and take out pieces of medical equipment, disinfect them, and wear gloves.

Dr. Li asked about Qiao Yang's fever before and after, and then began routine examinations. I took my temperature, looked at my throat, tongue, eyes, and even my blood pressure.

He used to have a fever that was so severe that he had an infusion, and the doctors in the hospital did not check it as carefully as he does now.

Dr. Li gave him a diagnosis: "The third young master is a low-grade fever caused by inflammation of the tonsils, but it is not particularly serious. It has something to do with your drinking and blowing cold yesterday."