Chapter 64: He thought, let Su Cheng see Qiao Yang like this

Qiao Yang was weak, lying loosely in Gu Ye's arms and didn't want to move.

But I also thought that Gu Ye was patient and skillful with him twice. He can't take care of himself and ignore his boyfriend.

Hearing Gu Ye's question, my heart relaxed a little, because Gu Ye's time was too long.

He happily drilled into the person's arms, rubbed his face against the person's chest, and asked in a lazy voice: "What method?"

But he didn't know how sultry he was now.

Qi Chang's white body also left a mark on Gu Ye, with a reddish face, slightly closed eyes, and moist lips, all clinging to his body, with an awkward and undisciplined look.

Gu Ye let out a long breath. The hand placed behind the person moved down and slipped into the warm and flexible gap with ease.

Qiao Yang:? !

He immediately became sober and looked up at Gu Ye, with surprise and doubt in his eyes.

He instinctively blocked Gu Ye's hand and asked, "Do, what?"

But Gu Ye suddenly became stronger, and his hands were slightly hard.

Qiao Yang wants to hide.

Gu Ye lowered his head and kissed his forehead: "...Listen to me, don't be afraid."

His voice was low and heavy, and his exhalation hitting Qiao Yang's forehead was hot and long.

From imagination, I knew that Gu Ye was holding back the strong, which might be more than what he could bear.

Qiao Yang suddenly panicked.

He knew when he was caught in his arms by Gu Ye's powerful arms, when he was restrained in emotion and couldn't break free, and when he was helping Gu Ye.

He and Gu Ye are not at the same level.

It's like when males and males compete in the most primitive way physically, physiologically, Qiao Yang is the one who chooses to shrink back to protect himself.

He dodges, but Gu Ye grabs and twists his body, changing from hugging each other to leaning back against Gu Ye's arms.

He wanted to escape forward stiffly, and was again tightly circled by Gu Ye.

Qiao Yang felt how hot the gas he breathed, and even felt the stiffness and temperature of the soldering iron between his legs.

Gu Ye buried his face in his shoulders and cried out, "...Qiao Yang."

The sound is like a lead-colored dark cloud, but it carries a strong passion and a forbearance, and it is like the calm before the eruption of a volcano.

The strong and huge energy makes people shiver uncontrollably.

Like a panic facing unknown things, Qiao Yang's eyes widened slightly, his hands clenched into fists nervously and placed in front of him helplessly.

Gu Ye put his arms around him again, caressing his body, kissing his hair, softly comforting: "It's okay, it's okay..."

Qiao Yang didn't know when he fell asleep, but in a daze he remembered that Gu Ye insisted on taking him to the shower.

He was so sleepy that he didn't want to move at all, and was held on his lap by Gu Ye like a huge baby, washed away the stickiness, then wrapped him in a bath towel and hugged him on the sofa.

Before closing his eyes completely, he vaguely saw Gu Ye busily changing the sheets, and he sighed in his heart: He is also a man, how could Gu Ye have such vigor.