Chapter 39: Good brother is coming

Gu Ye knew that he was sulking meaninglessly.

The watch was given by Qiao Yang's sister-in-law, Liang Yuqian, and there was nothing between Qiao Yang and Qin Man.

It is impossible for the two to have anything.

Just thinking of the photos of the two of them wearing the same watch in Qin Man's circle of friends is like his own territory being invaded by foreign enemies. The strong possessive and aggressive desire makes the blood rush to the brain, making him dizzy and anxious.

He tried his best to control his desire to confess to Qiao Yang, and he tried his best to suppress the urge to warn Qin Man.

He barely stayed sober and sensible, restrained himself from doing impulsive and naive things.

During this period of time, his patient and gentle attack has made Qiao Yang become accustomed to him, and began to rely on him beyond the relationship of friends.

At this time, if Qiao Yang knew that he had ulterior motives for him, he would definitely be wary of him and even alienate him.

Just as the half-ripe fruit is picked in advance, the taste of the mouth is only sour and astringent.

He can't rush.

He must follow this rhythm a little bit, a little bit more mature this relationship, until he can taste the sweetest and most delicious fruit.

At that time, you can take it as your own.

And declared to everyone: This is my sunshine, no one should think of getting a bit of it.

~

A week later, Qiao Yang received Gu Ye's return.

It is also a watch.

Half of the dial is a black and white keyboard pattern design, and the other half is a gclef with an elegant tweeter mark. Even the two hands are two quarter notes.

Except for the gclef mark and the two brilliant diamonds in the center of the hands, the whole is only black and white.

Simplicity and artistic beauty of music.

A composer who deals with notes every day has no resistance to such a watch.

Qiao Yang took it in his hand and rubbed it carefully and asked, "Where did you get this? It's too rare."

Sure enough, he never concealed his preferences.

Gu Ye looked at him with a smile in his eyes: "Thinking that you might like this, let someone check it. You like it."

Qiao Yang looked at the dial and strap carefully, but could not find the sign. But the workmanship and design are absolutely valuable.

It should be a specially customized one.

He has long been surprised by the consumption levels of those around him. But he asked, "Isn't this cheap?"

Gu Ye did not answer. Instead, he took the watch from him and asked tentatively, "I will bring you a try?"

"it is good."

Qiao Yang rolled up his sleeves naturally and extended his arm to him.

Gu Ye held the watch in both hands, slowly slipped it into the man's wrist, and carefully buckled the bottom clasp.

The large palms inevitably appear awkward when doing fine work. People also seem to be more focused, with their slender fingers touching the skin of Qiao Yang's wrist from time to time.

Qiao Yang didn't feel anything at first.

But looking at Gu Ye who was a bit taller than him, with his head lowered and his focused expression and gentle and careful movements that brought him a watch, a warm and dribble flowed in his heart.