Chapter 93: You actually live in a book

Gu Ye unpacked a box, unwrapped the strangely-shaped toys, and the props shamelessly explained the usage to Qiao Yang.

"The rope has good elasticity, and there is a DVD tutorial. This set of colors is good, and it should look good on you."

"Hehe, the batteries are all installed. The islanders are so sweet. Baby, come and try."

Saying that he didn't know what he took, he poked at Qiao Yang.

Qiao Yang flushed, hiding under the quilt: "Try it yourself, don't touch me. I really didn't buy it."

Gu Ye pulled him out, pressed him down, and coaxed: "It's rare, just try it."

Qiao Yang struggled, begging for mercy: "Gu Ye, I have to go to your cousin's wedding the day after tomorrow."

Gu Ye: "The day after tomorrow, don't worry."

As soon as he pushed the switch, there was a humming sound, Qiao Yang's voice trembled: "...Gu Ye, stop playing, you hurt me."

Only then did Gu Ye stop his movements, his baby is too weak and really can't stand being bullied by him again and again.

He lay on his side and kissed him, and asked in a low voice, "Okay, you rest for one night, and we will come back tomorrow."

The same petting voice and eyes as usual, but the things he holds and do are extremely immoral.

Qiao Yang pushed him, fierce him: "...Stop making trouble."

The reddish corners of the eyes, moist lips, and the shameful and fierce look is even more willful and cute, without any deterrent.

I want to touch, I want to touch.

Gu Ye couldn't help but hugged him into his arms again for a long time.

~

Xu Weiling's hometown is in a seaside city, and Gu Ye would come here with her to celebrate the New Year almost every year when she was a child.

Although there have been fewer contacts since I grew up, I have maintained a stable relationship with my uncle's family.

Xu's villa is built on the sea, covering a large area and has a private beach. The wedding will be held in the spacious garden of the villa. The banquet hall is located on the shallow beach.

Qiao Yang followed Gu Ye to Xu's house the night before the wedding.

The Xu's villa is very large, and there is a room on the third floor where Gu Ye lived when he was a child. Now his uncle Xu Tan still keeps the original furnishings for him, and is often cleaned.

After welcoming them, cousin Xu Nan naturally arranged them into this room.

After all, it is a guest room, the room size is not very large, but the view is very good.

The floor-to-ceiling windows of the room are connected to a terrace. Standing on the terrace, you can watch the blue sea view of the vast sky and hear the sound of the waves.

Qiao Yang looked around the furnishings in the room.

A neat double bed, a clean desk, and only two photo albums, a few old airplane models and some books and magazines in the empty bookshelf.

He asked Gu Ye, "All your things are here? Can I have a look?"

Gu Ye: "Yes, you can watch it as you like. If you are tired, go to bed and rest for a while."

Qiao Yang glared at him irritably.

He is very tired. He has been entangled by Gu Ye for the past two days. He is really exhausted.