Chapter 61: Don't be angry, listen to me

The restaurant at lunch time feels different from that at night, it is more bright and noisy, and less private and romantic.

It is also easy to make people feel anxious and raise a high-pitched atmosphere.

Gu Ye looked at Qiao Yang about to be angry, feeling anxious, and quietly sat closer to him.

The voice was soft and tense: "Don't be angry, listen to my explanation, OK?"

After speaking, he gently touched Qiao Yang's leg with his foot under the table that no one could see.

Qiao Yang's legs moved back a little, and he cast him a careless look:

"Because of what you said, I really regarded you as a friend. I also believed that you need to use piano music to relieve work pressure."

I often hear that I treat you as a brother, but you want to make jokes on me, and you should be true to him.

Gu Ye's leg was chasing Qiao Yang's under the table, and if he was close to his calf, he whispered: "I just wanted to be nice to you and I was afraid that you would not accept it, so I made such an excuse. "

"But I was wrong to lie to you. If you are angry, don't ignore me."

Gu Ye leaned close, and the calf hidden under the table touched Qiao Yang's calf again.

His voice was lower, with a flattering smile, and said: "You can still...punish me."

The last three words spoke in a lower voice, like a few words brought out by exhalation, but with Gu Ye's unique low magnetic voice.

Coupled with the flashing look in the handsome man's face and eyes, people can read different feelings from it.

It was obviously Gu Ye apologizing, but now Qiao Yang could not sit still.

Qiao Yang: ...Punishment?

Gu Ye's body temperature has always been very high, and he can feel surrounded by the hot temperature when he gets too close, and his burning face is a little hot.

Qiao Yang hid back again, drank water, and asked: "You want to be nice to me because I abandoned the bidding at Qifengtai?"

Gu Ye proposed to be friends with him after he abandoned the bid for Qifengtai.

He was worried that Gu Ye had misunderstood him, thinking that he had deliberately let him abandon the bid and moved him wrongly.

If so, the beginning of the two would be...not good.

"No."

Gu Ye put away his pleasing and enchanting look, and replied seriously: "It was because you accidentally locked the door of my house when you were drunk. The night you were crying in the corridor."

Qiao Yang was taken aback: "...so early?"

Gu Ye nodded: "You are drunk, and a person who is not noisy and undisturbed shrinks into a ball and crying so sad. I can't help but think about what made you so sad."

"I think you should be a very soft and delicate man, so you cry so sad because of one thing."

"After that, I started to always think of you, want to know you, want to know who you are. Gradually, I feel like it."

Qiao Yang: "Just because of this?"

He remembered a sentence: Sometimes it only takes a moment to like someone.

That night, after he knew that Qiao Zhen was not Qiao Sheng, he waited for a few days to sink into the bottom. In addition, he remembered the past, which made him unable to control his emotions, so he let out a hearty vent.