Chapter 67: Wait for me to give you an answer

Qiao Yang became nervous when he saw the sudden change of everyone on the table, and asked cautiously: "Yes, what happened?"

Gu Ye himself was on the sidelines, and Qiao Tiancheng and the others could not explain.

On the contrary, Gu Ye looked calm and said, "I just found out that Li Songran's back supporters included people from the Gu family."

The voice was low, but the words struck Qiao Yang's heart heavily.

Qiao Yang's eyes widened in surprise.

For an instant, he seemed to understand the rules of his penetration into this world.

This is a business war novel. In a business battlefield full of competition and no gunpowder, everyone will tacitly aim at a target if the wind changes slightly.

Joe's was the original goal.

Li Songran's initial actions were just a fuse, a beginning.

There are more competing companies secretly waiting for the opportunity, watching the huge cake of Joe's, waiting for the huge one-hundred-year-old Joe Group to lose its industry and resources.

That's why during the period when Li Songran fled, some people appeared to help him secretly.

There are also people from the Gu family.

As the protagonist of this book, Gu Ye will eventually be the winner.

As the leader of a huge group of companies, Gu Ye has many supporters besides his protagonist aura and ability.

He doesn't need to personally order what to do to Qiao, but it doesn't mean that other people in Gu do not help him.

Qiao Yang faced the current situation in amazement, not knowing what to say.

The atmosphere at the originally relaxed and lively family banquet hall became embarrassing and low.

Qiao Tiancheng let the secretary go down, he coughed lightly to ease the atmosphere: "After all, the matter has not been found out yet, and nothing can be determined, and..."

He looked at Gu Ye and said, "We all believe in you, Xiao Gu."

Qiao Zhen and Qiao Jin didn't speak, they looked at Gu Ye and looked at each other, with a slightly helpless and complicated look.

They did feel that Gu Ye would not do this.

If Gu Ye really had an attempt at the Qiao family, he would not take the initiative to provide help when a series of crises occurred in the Qiao family.

During this time, Gu Ye helped the Qiao family investigate Qifengtai and tracked down Li Songran's actions.

Gu Ye pursed his lips and did not make any excuses with Qiao Tiancheng.

He can't do these things, but it doesn't mean that other people in the Gu family can't.

There are always people in huge conglomerates doing things that he thinks are good for Gu in places he can't reach or see.

Perhaps it is a certain senior of the board of directors, perhaps a certain manager of a subsidiary company, or even a person in charge who has a competitive relationship with Joe in some areas.

Gu Ye first showed a comforting smile to Qiao Yang.

Then confronted Qiao Tiancheng and Qiao Zhen and said: "I will let Gu fully cooperate with the investigation in this matter, and I will definitely give you a complete account of Uncle Qiao."