Chapter 58: As long as you sing it is the best

Qiao Yang had explained his relationship with Su Cheng several times, and he knew it in his heart. But still can't help being jealous.

He wanted Qiao Yang to only look at him, only him in his heart, to be good to him, and to write songs for him alone.

But if these words were said, it seemed that he was too petty and unreasonable. Strong possessiveness will also make Qiao Yang have a sense of distance from him.

He could only swallow these emotions. Facing Qiao Yang's question, he replied in a low voice: "If you write the lyrics, you can sing it to me, okay?"

It is not a recorded voice, but Qiao Yang himself sings in front of him.

Qiao Yang smiled and said: "You have been looking at me for so long, is it just to ask this? Okay, I'll sing it for you."

"It's just... I haven't studied vocal music, nor professional training. If I sing, I don't have the singing skills and expressive power of a professional singer. I, I will try my best."

Gu Ye still looked at him, his voice slowly and lowly: "As long as you sing, it is the best."

A person with a pair of peach-eyed eyes can always reveal a charming color unconsciously. Especially when Gu Ye looked at you intently with deep eyes like this, and said that as long as it is you, as long as it is you.

It always makes people feel his deep affection and deep love, which makes people fall into it.

Qiao Yang's heartbeat speeded up when he saw him, he hurriedly pretended to lower his head to eat, and hummed softly.

It's just that the earlobes that can't be covered by short hair are slightly flushed.

Gu Ye wanted to reach out and squeeze, but also held back.

After dinner, the two went to the promenade outside the hotel.

In the early summer season and the weekend is approaching, there are a lot of guests on vacation, and the hotel is full of prosperity.

The guests who came out for a walk after dinner were also gathering in twos and threes, talking, laughing, or playing around. Occasionally, there are a few children playing in the crowd.

The night in the mountains is no longer lonely and quiet.

Gu Ye walked a little faster, Qiao Yang followed his steps with his hands in his pants pockets, or looked at the stars in the sky, or looked at the frolicking children, or said a word or two to Gu Ye.

It's a real aimless walk.

And Gu Ye looked for opportunities in his heart when he saw the hands of Qiao's dress pocket.

It's impossible to get people dirty so quickly, there must be a gradual process, at least to hold a hand tonight.

He deliberately took people to quieter and more remote places.

At this time, their cell phones rang together.

Gu Ye was a message from Geng Hui, and Qiao Yang was a call from Qiao Jin.

They were all talking about the same thing: Li Songran was caught!

Qiao Yang asked in surprise: "It's great. Now it's ok and relieved."

Although Qiao Jin's tone was brisk, she still had concerns: "He can run away for so long to show that someone is behind him to help him. If you take this opportunity to pull out the people behind him, it will be over."

"And there is something very suspicious. He was arrested in a tea house in a small town more than 100 kilometers away from S city. At that time, someone in the tea house was reported to be a crowd gambling."