Chapter 43: To be ruthless or big brother ruthless

Gu Ye invited the two into the room to sit down, and personally made two cups of soothing scented tea to serve, but he stood leaning against the coffee table and asked with a smile:

"Brother Qiao, what is the matter with you coming to see me so late?"

Qiao Zhen didn't drink tea. He embraced his arms and looked at Gu Ye with scrutiny and said:

"During this period, our youngest son moved to live opposite to Mr. Gu, so it will cause you trouble."

Qiao Zhen's tone was low, although he was half polite, but half vigilant.

Gu Ye noticed something. He thought calmly, and answered him politely: "How could it be? Qiao Yang and I are friends. It's okay to take care of each other."

Qiao Jin's tone was much happier than Qiao Zhen's. He leaned on the back of the sofa with a smile and said, "Mr. Gu, you have a very good relationship with our youngest. The youngest is also honored to have friends like you."

"Actually, we do want to ask Mr. Gu for one thing when we come over tonight. Our third child really likes the sound of nature in your house. Can Mr. Gu sell it to us?"

Gu Ye: ...Sure enough!

Qiao Zhen took out the checkbook from his arms and patted it on the table: "We can buy it at double or higher price, Mr. Gu, you just open it."

Qiao Jin tilted his head and grinned with a white tooth: "Aren't you good friends with the third child? If you look at this, you will sell it to us? Are they all for the third child."

The posture of these two people is so straightforward: Give you a few hundred million, leave my brother!

In fact, before Qiao Zhen and Qiao Jin came, they first blocked Mo Yu. Asked him if Gu Ye often went to Qiao Yang during the few days he lived with the third child.

Mo Yu knew at the time that Gu Ye liked Qiao Yang and was discovered by the two brothers of the Qiao family.

He quietly lit a stick of incense to Gu Ye in his heart.

But did not tell the facts directly.

I just told them roughly that there is a sound of heaven in Gu Ye's house, which Qiao Yang likes very much.

I go to Gu Ye's house to play almost every day, and sometimes come back after dinner at his house.

Qiao Zhen, Qiao Jin: Gan! This old fox actually did what he wanted to seduce the third child.

However, before the other party spoke some words in person, they could only be doubted.

One out of 10,000 probably Gu Ye didn't mean anything to the third child, and they both seemed too affectionate when they asked directly.

So, let's make a cliche about the piano.

Gu Ye looked at the dark and bright table with a cold checkbook, and then looked at the two men's eyes.

He still looked complacent and said with a smile: "Sorry, the sound of nature cannot be sold."

Qiao Zhen, Qiao Jin:? ?

Gu Ye continued, "Because it was originally intended to be given to Qiao Yang."

Qiao Zhen, Qiao Jin:...

Qiao Zhen: "...Forget it, we can't accept things that are too expensive, and we won't accept them."

Gu Ye's expression remained unchanged: "Yes, Qiao Yang will not accept it now, but I will wait until the day he is willing to accept it before giving it to him."