Chapter 78: What would Gu Ye's mother say when she came to him?

Qiao Yang said in a very soft voice, with some hesitation. His complexion was reddish, but his expression was serious.

Gu Ye grabbed his dishonest hand, observed him carefully for a while, and chuckled: "Baby, are you awake from alcohol?"

Qiao Yang nodded seriously: "Well, I woke up. I'm really not drunk."

The two lie on their sides facing each other in an intimate embrace. The scent of each other and the fragrance of the shower gel exuding from the body are entwined around, which also makes the atmosphere more comfortable and pleasant.

Gu Ye bowed his head and kissed Qiao Yang's red cheeks, and then asked him in a low voice, "Aren't you sleepy?"

Qiao Yang: "...not sleepy."

Gu Ye: "Want to try?"

Qiao Yang raised his head slightly, pretending to be overbearing, and asked: "Let me?"

Gu Ye picked up the phone to check the time: 23:10. Qiao Yang can indeed make trouble for a while.

"Let."

He raised his hand to fiddle with the hair on Qiao Yang's forehead, in a low voice with indulgence and ambiguity, and asked: "Then you, what do you want to do?"

Qiao Yang kissed Gu Ye on the chin and said, "What else? That's it."

After speaking, he stretched his hand and slid down towards Gu Ye's lower back.

But in the end, it is the strength to hold up. The action exposed his jerky, fingertips slipped around but didn't know what to do, and he left him still at a loss.

Gu Ye didn't hide, but looked at him with a smile. He curled up his legs and touched Qiao Yang's place with his knees and asked, "Do you want to use your place?"

Soft lump.

Qiao Yang:...

The ability and dignity as a man have been seriously questioned and hit.

Qiao Yang found a soft spot on Gu Ye's body and pinched him hard, and said angrily, "Wait, I'll get up in a while."

Gu Ye frowned in pain, but was not angry at all.

He bowed his head and kissed Qiao Yang again, and asked, "My dear, how do you tell which direction you are?"

Qiao Yang: "How else to judge? Look here."

He put his hand on Gu Ye's back and moved to the front, unfaithfully grabbing Gu Ye's hand, "Your... is not suitable."

Gu Ye raised his mouth: "Why is it inappropriate?"

Qiao Yang: "Too..."

He closed his mouth.

The last thing a man wants to admit is this kind of thing, but the facts are in front of him and he has to accept it.

Gu Ye can easily wrap him with one hand, but it takes a lot of effort for him to help Gu Ye. My hands are sore every time, more tired than playing the piano.

Gu Ye was afraid of hurting his little boyfriend's dignity again, turned the suffocated smile into a kiss, and kissed Qiao Yang's lips, which he did not want to admit defeat.

When Gu Ye really wanted to kiss, he was focused and long. Sometimes he is careful and gentle, sometimes strong and domineering.

It was difficult for Qiao Yang to resist this tall and tough man, and he was quickly out of breath.

It made his sleepy body weaker and weaker, and he could only ask for a kiss from Gu Ye.

In the dim consciousness, he noticed that the stuff Gu Ye poked on his leg was getting hotter and harder, like the endless terrifying energy accumulated before the eruption of a volcano.