Chapter 2 - Eraserhead on the Case

It was supposed to be a quiet night. Well, as quiet as it could be for an underground hero, a few muggings here and there, stopping an assault and such, nothing big was meant to happen. Eraserhead had to deal will moving his hell class of 1A into the new dorm system during the day. Just by watching them, he knew that something was wrong with his two most problematic children, Midoriya and Bakugo. They were both repressing something, but he wouldn't push them, he'd wait for them to come to him. They both need to learn that they have limits and Aizawa was not there to baby them about it.

He sighed as he drank his now cold coffee, grimacing at the taste, cold coffee was definitely the worst kind of coffee. Another sigh escaped his lips as his phone buzzed, demanding his attention. Now Aizawa knew it wasn't his husband since Hizashi has set him a custom ring tone to let him know it was him.

"I just want to go home." He muttered as he fished his phone out of his zip-up pocket. He sighed once more as he saw the caller ID, but answered it anyway.

"Detective Tsukauchi wasn't expecting you to call."

"Sorry, Eraser, but I'm going to have to call in a favour, seems like a kid has fallen from the sky and landed in the middle of the road near the shopping district."

"And you want me to go check it out?"

"Please, the kid came through a portal."

"And you think he's connected to the League."

"We do."

"Alright, I'll go take a look." And with that, he hangs up the phone. He was already done with the day but now the detective added to it, he just wanted to go home to his husband and his cats, and sleep for thirty-six hours.

By the time that he got to the shopping district, everything had already seemed to have sorted itself out. Or so it seemed. A small crater was in the middle of the crossroads, it was already being taken care of by the police. The crater had been barricaded off and the police were directing the traffic around it. By this time next week, the road would be fixed and no one would remember that it was there.

There was a small group on the pavement that were frantically speaking to each other, looking more than worried. He decided that they were his best lead. He lowered himself from the roof and made his way over to the group.

"Excuse me?" He called over to them, and all of them turned to face him, "I'm Eraserhead, pro-hero, did any of you see what happened here?"

"Oh, so you're searching for the kid?" One of them, a man with what looked like a mouse mutation quirk, if the whiskers, tail, fur and short stature were anything to go by, spoke.

"I was made aware of the situation, but I need more information if any of you are willing to give it."

"He fell from the sky, the poor kid, but it was like he just suddenly appeared, he hit the ground hard. I called the ambulance as soon as I saw it, but he ran when I went to make sure he was alright." Another man, he was tall with short black hair styled in a crew cut. There was no obvious quirk visible.

"Can you describe him? What he looked like? What age he might be? A name if you got one? What he was wearing?"

"Yeah, he was in his mid-teens I think, black hair, it looked kind of scruffy, erm, he was wearing these blue button-up pyjamas, it looked like the fall hurt him quite badly, there was quite a bit of blood." Aizawa sighed. Another problematic teenager that he would have to track down before things got too bad.

"Thank you, it's much appreciated." It wasn't the best description but at least it was something. "Which way did he run off in?"

"We couldn't tell, we think it's his quirk but he just seemed to vanish into thin air." Aizawa's eyes widened slightly in shock, not enough to be noticeable to anyone that didn't know him. Teleportation was a very rare quirk, the kid could have just lost control of his quirk whilst he was asleep, as the best-case scenario. The worst-case scenario was that he was being trained by the League as their new teleportation user after they had arrested Kurogiri. He'd have to call the Detective about this. Heck, the kid could have just an invisibility quirk that he could turn on and off, unlike Hagukure, which would bring up the new point of how he appeared in the sky out of nowhere.

He nodded to the group and headed back up to the roof. He slipped out his phone from his zip-up pocket and dialled his last called number.

"Detective, we may have a problem."