Chapter 12 - "We're Back... What Happened?"

Hizashi and Shouta stopped by the dorms first. They had decided that since there was an empty room in the 1A dorm building, he would join Shouta's class in the dorms, but his actual class was still to be decided. It also helped that Danny now knew Midoriya and Bakugo, and held some kind of trust in them.

Danny's room would be on the third floor, next to Midoriya's and Shouta was regretting letting Hizashi buy the kid so much, bring all of his new stuff up to the room would definitely take more than one trip. At least the building had an elevator. The blonde parked the car next to the 1A dorm and stopped the engine.

"The kids are going to be nosy,"  Shouta grumbled as half his face sank into the capture scarf.

"True, but that's because they're kids, now come on, I've got a vision of what the room should look like." Both the teachers got out of the car and grabbed as much as they could carry. They could hear the noise coming from the building.

"Sounds like they've finished studying." Shouta opened the door and they were ambushed by the full-throttle of noise. The Mario Kart tournament now involved the whole class, The four playing consisted of Sero as Baby Luigi in the top left corner, Uraraka as Rosalina in the top right, Jiro as Yoshi in the bottom left and Shoji as Waluigi in the bottom right. Jiro was in the lead whilst the others were in the onslaught middle getting pummeled by the NPCs. The rest of the class was swearing out the NPCs and rooting for their friends. That was until Jiro won the race and the others followed suit, Shoji coming in third, Uraraka in fourth and Sero in seventh.

"Man, Bowser had it out for me," Sero started as they watched the highlights, "Look at that! I was in first then I got hit with three blue shells and six red ones! How is that fair?"

"We could always turn the difficulty down if you can't handle it." Kaminari jibed nudging his friend in the side.

"Don't you dare, how are we going to get better if you turn down the difficulty?" Uraraka chimed in, pumped up as ever. That's when Momo caught sight of their teachers as they tried to sneak back, Mina followed her gaze.

"You're back!" And Mina blew their cover.

"Hey kiddos, we can't stay and talk, we've got a new room to set up." Shouta cursed his life, his husband should not have said that now his hell class wouldn't leave them alone.

"We have a new student?" 

"There's a new kid?"

"Why are they transferring in the middle of the year?"

"Is that why Mindo and Bakubro aren't here?"

"They've met the new kid before us!?"

"That's not fair-" All their voices were blending into one.

"Quiet!" Aizawa shouted silencing the class. "There is someone new moving into this dorm, he may not be in this class, Midoriya and Bakugo are currently with him. That's it, you're not getting anything else." Aizawa strode away, pressing the button for the elevator with his foot.

"Sorry little listeners, we're on a short time scale here." The loud hero quickly followed Aizawa into the elevator. 

They hurried to the room furthest down the hall, Aizawa unlocked it with the staff key. The heavy fire door swung open and they placed the bags down next to the bed.

"I'll start unpacking everything if you want to go get the rest of the bags." Hizashi piped up as he was already rifling through the bags.

"You just don't want to go back downstairs again."

"Love your class, but I can only deal with them for so long." Hizashi was already pulling out the clothes and putting them on hangers. Aizawa huffed, his husband had a point, he didn't want to deal with them again, but when needs must. Aizaway headed back downstairs to get the rest of the stuff, there was more than he could handle, and he would have to make another trip, he deducted as he stared into the boot of the car.

"Hey, Mr Aizawa, do you need a hand with any of that?" Kirishima, bless his heart. One of the more responsible ones in his class and could reel his friends in when needed. 

"That would be appreciated, thank you." Aizawa picked up the new pillows as some of his class came outside, probably called over by the redhead. Kirishima took the duvet, and Iida followed his lead, spouting that it was heroic to help a teacher in need, while Kirishima agreed that it was totally manly. Aizawa should maybe talk with Tensei and see if he could get his brother to chill out and act like a kid sometimes. Iida picked up the large bag of toiletries and towels. Kaminari also came out to help, he picked up the bag of electronics, which was the heaviest of them all. Satisfied that the boot was finally empty he lead the way back to Danny's room. 

Hizashi had put all the hangable clothes onto hangers and collected them all together to hang in the wardrobe, he had put the shoes just below the wardrobe. Then a thought came to him, Danny hadn't had fresh clothes on in over a week. The blonde grabbed a pair of blue denim jeans, one of the graphic tees, a pair of boxers, socks and the trainers that Shouta picked out and placed them on the desk chair. The little listener would appreciate a fresh pair of clothes and maybe a shower.

That's when Aizawa and his small army of helpers walked in. "Kids wanted to help, hope you don't mind." Hizashi's husband was a soft touch when it came to his class, even if he wouldn't admit it.

"The more the merrier!" 

They all worked mostly in silence until Kaminari found the Present Mic themed radio. He quickly put it on and started changing the frequency until it got the right numbers for Put Your Hands Up radio station. Music flowed through the room putting a smile on all of their faces. Kaminari put the radio down on top of the window sill and went back to the other electronics. Iida compiled the toiletries into a small basket behind the door since the dorms had a shared bathroom he could pick and choose what he wanted to take and when. Kirishima and Hizashi worked together in making the bed, both of them airing their distaste for putting the duvet in the bedding since that was the part that took the most effort. 

Soon enough the room came together, Aizawa placed the glow-in-the-dark stars on the desk, thinking it would be best for Danny to put them up how he wanted them.

"I think that's about done kiddos, thank you for your help." The kids smiled, thriving under the praise.

"We're glad we could help." Kaminari exclaimed, "so, when is this new kid going to get here?" He couldn't help but ask.

"Actually, we're just about to go get him." The three boys lit up at the possibility of a new friend, "and no, you can't come with us." Aizawa cut them off before they could ask.

"Can you little listeners do us a favour, ya see we need everyone calm for when Danny comes, he's been in Recovery Girl's clinic for a little over a week." They got the picture. They were meant to reel the rest of the class in as too not to traumatise their new recovering friend.

"You can count on us Present Mic, sir." Iida chopped in, " we'll make sure the others don't overwhelm the new student."

The teachers nodded in thanks and herded the kids outside of the room and back downstairs. They left the dorms as the three explained the situation to the others. The walk back to the clinic was quick, Hizashi had a fresh outfit of clothes tucked in his arms for Danny. Once they reached the clinic Aizawa gently opened the door.

"We're back!" Hizashi took a look around the room. Midoriya was bent over the bin heaving into it and looking completely green, Bakugo was sat on the chair at the end of the bed, one hand covered his mouth, his eyes were wide and his other hand was setting off small explosions. And Danny, who was sat on the bed looking very confused about the situation "What happened?"

"This fucker here decided to tell us how he got his quirk." Bakugo supplied.

"What do you mean how he got his quirk?" Aizawa asked as he went to go help the child that was heaving into a bin and rubbed his back until he calmed down.

"I don't see the big deal, I died and came back to life with cool powers, it technically makes me a halfa, the perfect balance of living and dead, a living corpse possessed by my own ghost." The heaving got worse. 

"Please stop describing yourself like that." Bakugo turned to his teachers. "He has no sense of trauma." 

They were only gone for a few hours.