Chapter 13 - Meeting The Hell Class

"Come on, you damn nerd! I ain't carrying your ass back to the dorm!" Bakugo yelled back at the protagonist. Midoriya was still a faint shade of green and continuously tripped over his feet as Bakugo purposely walked fast. "Hurry up!"

"Sorry Kacchan, you can go on ahead of me?" Midoriya mumbled as he stumbled over an invisible pebble.

"And get the hobo yelling at me?! You'd like that, wouldn't you?" 

"It's not like that Kacchan." 

"Yeah right." The two made it to the dorm's front doors. Bakugo, with his hands stuffed into his trouser pockets, kicked the doors open causing a loud bag. Kaminari jumped in shock and let out an electrical burst making Sero, Mina and Jiro's hair stand on end.

"Yo! Bakubro!" Baukgo huffed and slumped down in the armchair. A few moments later Midoriya staggered in, opening the door and instantly tripping over the steps.

"Are you ok, Deku?" Ochako asked, worried about her friend's sudden clumsiness. He groaned from the floor.

"Don't you dare throw up again!" Bakugo yelled from his comfy spot in the armchair.

"Again?" Many of their classmates chimed in.

"I'm sorry, I can't stop thinking about it," Midoriya grumbled as he slowly lifted himself off the floor. Ochako was quick to help and led him over to the sofa. Once he had sat down Iida appeared out of nowhere with a small bin, holding it out from the green bean, just in case. Midoriya gratefully accepted it and hugged it close.

"Thinking bout what?" Jiro asked as she paused the current round of Mario Kart since the others hadn't thought to do so.

"We were babysitting the fucker that moving in, and said some things that made Deku throw up."

"Oh yeah! Iida told us about the new guy, when is he coming?" Mina asked, leaning forward on the coffee table. 

"Should me any minute now." And with that Aizawa walked through the door, each of them sans a small handful were trying to talk over each other to get more information about the new, soon-to-be seen, potential friend.

"Shut up!" They all went quiet as the door opened again.

Present Mic came through the door first, his hero costume nowhere to be seen. He had a gentle grip on a visible pale arm, their teacher was helping him inside. They first saw a mop of fluffy black hair looking down as he watched his step. The next thing they all noticed was the limp as he walked, the reason why their teacher was helping him walk.

"Ok, you're doing great little listener, we're nearly there," Mic lead him up the stairs and the whole class was staring at them. "A few more steps and you can take a break on the sofa." 

Then he looked up. The first thing they all noticed was the bright blue eyes, but his left eye had a yellow fading bruise around it. His skin was split and healing above his eyebrow. His cheek was bruised and had healing scrapes along his cheekbone. The potential new friend had been through the wringer and they were a class of budding heroes.

Present Mic lead Danny over to the sofa, Jiro and Ochako moved from the sofa to give the black-haired teen some space. The loud teacher smiled in appreciation to the girls as he lowered Danny so he was sitting down.

The class was unnaturally silent. So much so that it unnerved their teachers. When Danny was comfortable in his seat, Present Mic moved to give the teen space, he looked up at the class.

"Hey, I'm Danny Fenton, it's nice to meet you all. Please call me Danny." He introduced himself.

"Hey, Dannybro, I'm Kirishima Enjiro."  With that, the introductions began and with every new name Danny got more confused. They said their full names but he didn't know which one was the first name or last name since Present Mic had told him that they normally say their last names first. He had no idea what to call each person. He daren't say anything about it though, he didn't want to sound rude or ignorant to these teens who were, so far, being nice to him.

"So dude, " started the blonde that had a black lightning bolt in his hair, his name was Kami- something or was it Den-key? Donkey? Danny wasn't in the headspace to remember or ask, "What kind of music do you listen to?" Oh music, that's a universal topic that Danny can answer.

"Oh kinda a mix really, my friend Sam, she's trying to get me into really heavy metal music, but I just don't like screaming in my ears if you get what I mean," he received a few nods from some of them, Den-man included, "And like my other friend Tucker he's heavy into techno and parodies, some I like don't get me wrong, but well there's only so much Weird Al I can take at a time," That received some confused head tilts, he saw the brown haired girl who was sat next to Midoriya turn to the girl who looked a bit like a frog and mouth 'Weird Al', like she didn't know who he was. But that's insane, everyone knows who Weird Al Yankovic is. "Though I like, like Blink-182, Sum 41, The Killers, Linkin Park, ya'know that kind of stuff." The girl with the purple-ish hair and long things dangling from her ears looked slightly impressed, and so did Present Mic to a certain extent.

"You like the old classic pop punk stuff then?" Asked the girl with purple-ish hair. Ancients, he really needed to learn their names.

"Old? Nah I only saw Blink-182 in concert last May, I can't believe I actually got to see them, but Sam managed to get the three of us tickets for when they came to Minneapolis, managed to make it there and back within a night, on a school night no less! that night was awesome." This gained more confused glances. Kami-nori and the purple-ish-haired girl, he wants to call her gyro, exchange a glace.

"Dude, Blink stopped touring in 2025." The Kami Don-key dropped the bomb.

"How would you know that, that's like decades away."

"Decades away, dude that's almost a century ago!"

"What the fu-"