007.

*:・゚✧*:・゚irl

"We're going to go through each other's DM's." Nick explained from the back. "And I really hope there's nothing... weird."

"Yeah, last time we did this some of your messages were thirsty as hell, also, for Matt? The fuck?" Chris frowned confused. "Everyone knows I'm the hottest."

"We literally look the same, but sure, Chris." Matt rolled his eyes. They exchanged phones and explain who had who's. "Okay, so I have Nick's, Chris has mine and Nick has Chris'."

"I'll start." Nick says. "Someone said: 'You look like you punch holes into the walls'."

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asks a little annoyed.

"It means you're straight." Nick giggles.

"Oh, this girl said she saw us on Saddle Ranch but was too scared to say hi." Matt showed the message to his brothers. "You should come up to us, I promise we are nice."

"Yeah, and if you want to take a picture or just talk it's okay. We love that."

"This is the third person who's said you are the cutest out of us three." Chris smiled, despite his annoyance earlier. "This girl asked 'Have you seen Christian Hitchcock's video copying you guys?'. Uh, yeah we saw that."

"I mean, it's not like car videos are exclusively our thing, anyone can film a fucking video in their car. It's just..." Matt trailed off, looking for the correct words to continue.

"It's the way it was almost word for word. Like, same exact questions. And we're not mad, we just thought it was a little off, you know?" Nick finished. "Also, no hate towards them."

"No I definitely thought it was weird." Chris shook his head. "The guy sitting where I seat usually had, like, my outfit and everything. And the glasses? Weird as hell."

"Oh my God!" Nick slapped a hand across his mouth. "Chris! You have a whole ass conversation with Sadie!"

Chris widened his eyes and turned to face his brother, whose eyes were scanning through their messages.

"Don't go through them, you rat!"

"Sadie if you're watching, he was so scared to DM you, we had to do it for him."

"Matt! Shut the fuck up!" He groaned and threw his head back. "Let's just switch phones already. And you're cutting that out." Nick nodded, feeling bad for going through his brother's messages.

*:・゚✧*:・゚imessage

"chrispy"

sadie: saw your
guy's new video

chrispy: what did
you think about it?

did you liked it?

sadie: yess!!

how is nick so
funny???😫

literally how does
he come up with
all the things he says

chrispy: i have no idea

he never thinks
about what he's
going to say

kid has 0 filter

sadie: i've noticed

we've been texting
for a few weeks and
he literally texts the
first thing thar crosses
his mind

one would think over
text you would think
twice