020.

*:・゚✧*:・゚instagram

Liked by christophersturniolo, vinniehacker and 500,826 otherscamilagarcia: 🫀💫🎆🥨🏰

camilagarcia: 🫀💫🎆🥨🏰

View all comments

christophersturniolo: WAIT WHERE ARE U IM HERE 2
↳camilagarcia: WHAT

user1: YOU ARE SO FINE

user2: when is the new album dropping

user3: are u and chris dating?

user4: i just saw you buying a pretzel but i was scared to say hi😐

*:・゚✧*:・゚irl

Sadie frowned at the instagram post she just saw. Why the hell was Camila there? Sure, it was a public space and anyone can go, it's just... why?

"It's so weird! What a coincidence don't you think, babe?" Camila puts her arm around Chris' waist and kisses his cheek.

Babe?

"Yeah... definitely." The boy says with a tight smile, staring at Sadie. "Are you guys having fun?"

"Now that you're here? Yes." And then, the singer kisses him.

The blonde girl squeezed Matt's arm, her breath hitched.

Were they dating? If so, why had Chris kissed her just the other night?

She looked at Talia and Lee, who were already looking at her. Talia motioned with her head to some corner of the park and Sadie excused herself as she followed her two friends.

"What the fuck?" Lee asks. "I thought you guys were..."

"No, we weren't." Sadie replies. "I guess they started sometime between last night and this morning."

"Are you okay?" Talia puts a hand on her shoulder.

"I don't want to see them."

"Do you want to go?" Lee offers.

"I think I can manage a few more rides." She whispers. "I did this to myself after all."

"He's an idiot." Talia says, then she grabs Sadie by the shoulders and gives her a shake. "Now you listen to me, Sadie Elizabeth Madden." The brunette gives her a serious look. "That is your man."

"He's not-"

"He is." Lee interrupts her with a shrug.