035.

*:・゚✧*:・゚irl

"You've never done this before, right?" Chris asks her. She shakes her head. "Do you need help with your skates?"

"Yes, please."

He grabs the pair and kneels in front of her.

"I used to play hockey, y'know?" He looks up smirking.

"Did you, now?" She smiles.

"Yup, Matt, Nick and I." He paused. "Nick cried and quit after a week, though."

"I would have loved to go to high school with you. Come to your games and cheer for you."

"I don't think you would have dated me in high school." He moves on to the next skate. "I was a dork."

"I would have!" She frowns.

"No, you wouldn't."

"You don't know that." She rolls her eyes. "I totally would have dated you, you were so cute!"

"Still am." He stood up. "Come on."

"If I fall and someone passes by and slices my fingers I'll murder you." She took the hand he offered her.

"You are so romantic, Sadie." Chris helps her get in the ice.

"Shut up."

"Make me."

Sadie squints her eyes at him.

"That would have worked if we weren't in this death trap." She says looking at her feet as Chris drags her across the ice. "Please, don't let me go."

"Look at me." He said in a soft voice.

"I'll fall."

"Sadie." He called her. The girl slowly lifted her eyes. "That's it. You're doing great!"

After two laps, Sadie got the hang of it. Her legs didn't wobble so much and she wasn't as scared as before.

"Christopher." She said.

"Yes?"

"I lo—"

"Watch out!" Some guy screamed before crashing into Sadie, knocking them both to the ground. "Oh, shit, are you okay?"

The blonde girl groaned and nodded.

"Yes." She pushed the guy off and sat. "What the fuck?" She turned to the guy.

"I'm so sorry I was having a race with my friends and didn't see you." He scratches the back of his neck. "I'm Spencer."

"Sadie." Chris hooks his arms by her armpits and pulls her up. "Are you okay?" She looks over her shoulder to him and smiles.

"I'm fine. I bet it looked worse than it was." She kisses his jaw and returns her eyes to Spencer. "Are you okay?"

He was already standing and two of his friends were behind him.

"Yeah. Sorry again." He looks embarrassed.

"It's not everyday you crash into hot girls, Spence. Good job." One of the new guys said.

Chris' brow shot up as his hands lowered to Sadie's belly.

"Oh." One of them says. "Pretty girl's got a boyfriend."

"Yeah." Chris says. "She does."

"Ryan, let's go." Spencer whispers. "Just leave it."

"How'd someone like you, bagged something like that?" Ryan asks.