022.

Chris' knees almost buckle under his weight when Sadie opens the door with a smile. And, he's a boy, a teenager, he can't help but stare at her. She's wearing pink shorts that barely cover anything and a tiny tank top.

"Do you sleep like that?" He can't stop himself from asking.

"Yes. Come in." The blonde steps aside and closes the door behind him. "I was baking." She explains when the boy stopped in the kitchen.

"It smells amazing." He closes his eyes and inhales.

"Thanks." She walks in front of him and grabs a brownie from the tray. "Try one." She motions for him to open his mouth and feeds it to him. The brunette closes his eyes and groans.

"Fuck that's good."

"I'm glad you like 'em." Sadie pecks him quickly. "Made them just for you." She says.

"Nick would love these." He smiles putting his arms around her waist.

"Oh my God, yeah! You should take them with you so he can try some." She interlocks her hands at the back of his neck. "I love how you always think about them, it's really sweet." She plays with a lock of hair. "Maybe we can invite them over for breakfast tomorrow."

"Or not." He smirks.

"You can't be away from them." The blonde teases. "And I don't want you to." She puts some distance between them. "I was watching Friday's video." Sadie points at the T.V. "Come on."

"I don't like watching myself." He complains as she drags him to the couch and pushes him down. "It's embarrassing."

"But you look so handsome." She bends over to grab the remote and Chris fights to look anywhere but her. "And cute, and pretty and hot." She finally sits beside him, scooting close. "And your eyes are just... wow. You know?" He drapes and arm around her shoulders, Sadie rests her head on him.

"Keep talking, this is great for my ego." He smiles.

"You're great." She says playing with the string of his hoodie. "You're funny, nice, gentle..." Her voice is soft. "You never make me feel bad about myself."

She lets out a shaky breath.

"And that's why I like you." She looks up at him. Her nose almost touching his jaw.

"What?" He gulps.

"I like you a lot, Chris." Sadie repeats.

He looks down to face her. Their lips touch, barely, sending goosebumps down his spine.

"I like you too." He confesses in a whisper so soft his voice breaks.

They kiss, soft, slow and delicate.

He feels her shifting, their lips break apart sometimes, but it's not until theres an unfamiliar weight on his knees that he opens his eyes.

"Is this okay?" She asks, hoping for approval.

"Mhm."

This time, he kisses her.

"Chris." She sounds breathless and the boy simply loves how his name sounds coming from her. "We should go to bed."

"What?" He opens his eyes, a little alarmed.

"Fuck, I didn't mean- I meant- sleeping." She takes a deep breath. "Like actual bed, my back kind of hurts."

"Oh."

"I didn't even asked, do you want to sleep with me? I can also bring a comforter and a few pillows if you want to sleep here." Sadie offered standing up.

Her shorts had rolled up a but, which was causing Chris' brain to slow down. He shook his head and followed her down a hallway and inside a white room with a huge bed in the middle. It looked like it could fit 4 people.

"Why is it so fucking big?"

"That's what she said." Sadie said almost at the same time as he thought about that, making him smile. "Uhm, it's comfortable, I like to sleep in the middle."

He helps her make the bed (because apparently that's something she does before sleeping, she prepares it even though it already is in his opinion),

"I never asked what your brothers said about you coming over." Sadie crawls to a spot in the bed, then pats on a space beside her.

He climbs up until he's laying beside her.

"Matt offered to drive me and Nick was having a sleepover with Madi so I don't think he payed me that much attention." He offers his arm so she can cuddle with him, the blonde girl's face lights up as she comes close to him and lays with him. "I'll probably have a load of messages in the morning when he realizes I'm gone."

"And Laura?" She asks.

"She was the okay, my mon said it was okay too but- forget it."

"What?"

"No, it's dumb."

"No, tell me!"

"Well, I didn't exactly told her it was just us." He chuckles.

"If your mom finds out she's going to hate me." Sadie pouts.

"Of course not, Mary Lou is incapable of hating anyone- Baby, is that a lightsaber?" Chris points to the object with an amused look. The pet name rolling off his tongue.

"Yes, I'm a huge Star Wars fan." She got off the mattress and walked towards the wall where she had her lightsabers on display. "This one is Anakin's." She grabs it and presses something, it sounds like static when the red light comes out. "It's so cool, I'm waiting for a purple custom-made one." Sadie points the saber to him.

"Do you have those just for fun?" He asks as he grabs his phone and starts taking pictures of her.

"Something like that." She smiles. "I also love Stranger Things, Friends and Tangled." She turned on the lights off her room and Chris could see Legos, Funko Pop's and merch from the shows she mentioned. "It's more of an obsession than a fun thing, actually."

"Oh God you're a geek! Is that a Zombie head?!" He opens his eyes widely.

"Oh, yeah. It's Hershel's severed head from The Walking Dead, obviously it's not the original, that one sits nice and pretty at the Smithsonian."

"I will go around from now on and tell people my girl is a total psycho." He chuckles and puts an arm behind his head, not really wanting to see the head upclose.

"Your girl?" She puts the lightsaber on it's place an climbs up the mattress until she's sitting in front of him. Sadie has a little smile on her face.

He shrugs. "I mean, it's not like we know what the fuck we are. But you are mine, that much I know."

"Does that mean you're mine then?" She lies down beside him, snuggling against him.

"Yeah." He pauses. "I don't want anyone else but you, anyways."