012.

*:・゚✧*:・゚irl

Sadie isn't exactly sure just how they ended up in a McDonald's parking lot at 3 am. But she was having the time of her life, laughing with Matt and sharing fries in between giggles. It's a shame Madi didn't wanted to come along and chose instead to stay home.

"Okay, my turn, what cereal would you guys be?" Sadie asks, throwing a fry into her mouth. She looks to Matt and Nick in the front, waiting for their answers.

"Oh my God, we need to record this!" Nick instantly pulls out a camera out of the glove box. "Are you guys down?"

"Yeah, sure." Sadie shrugs. "Do you guys have something I can change into?"

"Oh, yes. We went to Target before the party." Matt gets out of the car, followed by Sadie. He opens the trunk and grabs one of the several white bags in there. "Here, sweats are mine and I'm pretty sure the shirt is Chris'." He hands her the clothes.

A couple minutes go by and Sadie's already dressed in the triplets clothes and both of them are back in the car.

"Okay, we'll start now. Have you ever
done one of these?" Nick asks, looking back at Sadie. She shakes her head. "It's simple, we greet them— the audience, then we start."

"Sounds easy." She smiles then turns to Chris. They scoot closer to each other, half of their bodies almost out of the seats. "A kiss for good luck?" Sadie whispers so only he can hear.

Chris looks quickly at his brothers, just to make sure they're still busy setting up the camera and then he smiles back to the blonde girl.

"Good luck for what?"

"So your fans like me."

"They will." He quickly pecks her. He hears Nick gasp and turns his head to him.

"What the actual fuck? Did we missed something?"

"Obviously we did, you idiot." Matt says looking at them through the mirror.

"What do you mean?" Chris asks, playing dumb.

"You just- you know what? Forget it, we'll talk about this later. Let's just start." Nick then goes on to the intro

"Sadie, say your question." Matt tells her.

"I asked them earlier what cereal would they be?" She looks at Chris, waiting for him to answer.

"I feel like Nick is Froot Loops." Matt says. "Or Lucky Charms, because he's sometimes rough like the cereal, and sometimes he's sweet and soft like the little marshmallows."

Then they talk about what Chris and Sadie would be. They try to go to the next question but Sadie frowns.

"You didn't do Matt." The blonde points out.

"They always leave me out."

"They're dumb. I got you, Matt." She says with a smile, the boy dabs her up out of instinct and she sits closer to the edge of the seat. "He's Cinnamon Toast Crunch." Nick and Chris look almost offended and are about to interject when she adds: "No because Matt is the sweetest and everyone loves Cinnamon Toast."