EPILOGUE

*:・゚✧*:・゚irl

"Can't you just tell me already?"

"No."

"I hate you."

"No, you don't." He grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it.

"Okay, that was really sweet, but please drive with two hands." She patted his thigh blindly. "I hope my hair still looks good when we get there."

"It will, it always does." He said. "We're here, anyways. You can stop worrying about your— don't take it off, yet!" Sadie stopped untying the blindfold. "I'll open the door for you."

"Okay..."

She heard him talk to someone outside and a few seconds later the door unlocked for her.

"Hi." She felt his lips on hers. "Here." Chris grabbed her hands and settled them on his shoulders, while his grabbed at her waist. "I love you." He pecked her again before pulling her out of the car. Chris guided them a few steps before stopping and reaching behind her head to untie the piece of fabric around her eyes.

She blinked a few times, adjusting to her surroundings.

"Where are we?" She asked, not recognizing the name of the restaurant in front of her.

"A lobster place."

It took her a moment. But when she remembered something he said in a Youtube video a year ago she smiled and turned to face him.

"Am I having that 3 pound lobster you promised?" She asked

His cheeks turned red. "It seemed fitting for our one year anniversary."

"It is." She hugged him tightly. "I love you, Chris."

"I love you too." He paused.

"What?" She asked

"Nothing. Just thinking."

"About?"

"How in love with you I am" He answered.

"Oh my God! You are so cheesy!" She giggled.

"You have literally turned me into the thing I swore I would never be" He rolled his eyes as he guided them to the door with a playful smile.

"This is literally your fault, no one made you tell your million followers about your crush" She taunted him.

"And I will tell my five million followers you are a bully."

She stopped a couple steps before the entrance. She tugged him towards her and cupped his face with the hand not holding his.

"Thank you for this, seriously. I know this place is an inside joke, but it's meaningful. I—this was very thoughtful." She pecked him on the lips. "I love you so much."

He smiled. "You deserve everything good in this world Sadie. If I could give you the moon and the stars I would." He nudged his nose against her.

"I don't want everything. Just you. You are enough."

"I love you, Sadie."

"I love you too, Chris."

*:・゚✧*:・゚instagram