025.

*:・゚✧*:・゚irl

"You're already fighting?" Nick's eyebrow shoot up.

"She got mad at me for hanging out with Camila." He explains. "I didn't think she minded."

"And here I was, warning you she might've been seeing Sunny when I should've warned her." Matt rolls his eyes. "She's mad at us too, you know? You're so fucking stupid."

"Why do you even care?" Chris clenched his jaw.

"If Sadie is mad, Talia is mad!" Matt yells.

His brothers blink at him.

"Talia? Are you and Talia...?" Nick asks confused. "Why did I not know this?"

"Chris is too fucking busy being a fuckboy and you... well, I just thought you wouldn't care, honestly." He shrugs. "It's not a big deal, we're talking... well, we were until you—" he points at Chris "pissed of her best friend."

"I didn't mean to!"

"Chris, how would you feel if she was hanging out... alone... with Sunny?" Nick crosses his arms.

"Like shit." He rubs his eyes and groans. "I wasn't thinking! I—"

"You know she wouldn't have minded if you simply told her." Matt points out. "So you must have known you were doing something you weren't supposed to."

"She said the same thing." He closes his eyes in pain. "I swear I didn't think anything of it, I just... didn't think."

"Look, it's your first girlfriend, you will mess up. You just need to talk, man. Communication is key." Nick pats him in the back.

"You should talk to Camila." Matt says. "Like, actually talk and tell her you want nothing but friendship."

"I did."

"And she still flirts with you?" Nick asks. "That kind of... says a lot about her, don't you think?"

"Maybe, I mean- yes? I don't know. Fuck, why is everything so complicated?" He glanced at Madi sitting in the front seat. "You're a girl, what do you think?"

"I think you're an idiot." She said, rolling her eyes. "Do you not see how hot she is? And pretty. And nice. Why would you risk that over Camila? None of us even like her."

Laura hissed her name, scolding her daughter.

"What? It's true." She shrugged and pulled down the mirror inside the car and reapplies her lipgloss, seeing as they had arrived at Lee's party.

"Thanks, Laura!" Everyone said as they left the car.

"What are you going to say to her?" Madi stops him in the entrance.

"I'll apologize."

"And...?"

"What do you mean 'and'? I can't much else, Nick."

"Yes, you will talk to Camila about her being inappropriate with you. Or be ready to have Sadie dump your ass." He says with determination.

"Or just be aware she most definitely will go back to Sunny just to spite you." Matt smiles, pissing Chris off. "Your choice, man."

"Whatever let's just go in."

The first thing Chris does is search for Sadie, which wasn't actually too hard to do, since she was in the main room on top of a coffee table, dancing with Talia and Lee.

He doesn't even get close to her, because Camila appears in front of him with a smile that would've drove him crazy a month ago. He doesn't even pay attention to her outfit despite the amount of skin she showing.