Niall Nerves

Niall POV

We had this big show coming up soon. And it looked like I was the only one who was really nervous for it, our first time playing in a stadium, I'd say that that's pretty big.

The day started as any other usual day. Everyone was exited for the show later this evening, everyone but me. I didn't fell asleep till late, and was proper exhausted.

I walked into the room where we usually ate in the tour bus, Everyone was already there. The table fell suddenly quiet after I entered.
"You look pale Niall?" Lou said, looking me up and down.
"Didn't sleep that well" I decided to answer back.
"How come?" Harry asked while chewing on a piece of bread.
"I don't know" I shrugged.
"Well better get some breakfast in you" Liam said.
I nodded and started to sit down and eat.

Paul walked into our bus half a hour later too start explaining some things. The main thing was that we had to rehearsal for the last time for the gig tonight.

***

Coming into the stadium, every time we walked in here, it was a lot bigger than we remembered in our heads.

We took our places and the music began to play. Paul giving us instructions in what to do at what timing.

Of course I struggled a lot with choreography, normally I don't really and I also didn't really care. But my nerves were only increasing with the hours that went by. And I think that the others began to notice it too.

***

I was now standing in the bathroom with my hands grabbing the sink, body leaning over, trying to take a steady inhale of breath. We had to go on in 30 minutes, I knew that I was making this whole thing way worse, were they even worried where I was yet?

And just like it was spot on, the door creaked open and I saw someone taller than me with curly hair walking towards me. I looked into the mirror, seeing him talking to me, but I couldn't understand a word he said, it was like everything became numb.

Harry POV
"Well I'm going to check on him, he's been gone way to long. We have to go on stage in a 20 minutes" I said, speaking up to the boys so we're all in the room with me.

Walking towards the bathroom, I heard heavy breathing even trough the closed door. Openend the door with a shuffle and creak.

Standing there is front of me, leaning on the sink was Niall. But what was truly the most frightening thing of it all, was the gasping for the breath. He was shaking all over. Was this some kind of anxiety or panic attack?

Walked slowly towards him, not to overcrowd him. He looked at me in the mirror, trying to talk to him.
"Hey Niall you Alright?" Stupid question styles, of course not.
His eyebrows furrowed into a frown, was he even registering what I just said?

My hand grabbed his shoulder, only to he swayed away seconds later. He turned around way to quickly, "hey it's alright, it's just me alright" I said while holding my hands up in the air in an surrendering manner.

He eyes met mine for a quick second before unfocusing again.

"Alright Ni, you gotta slow your breathing for me yeah."
He somewhere nodded at the ending of my sentence.
"Okay copy my breathing, in and out, here can I take your hand?" I asked uncertain.
He never gave a verbal response but I think I saw something what looked like a nod.
I took his hand and laid it on top of my heart, "you heart that Ni, easy and steady, try and copy that heart rhythm.

***

Niall POV

"Ni that was one hell of an attack, what's wrong? You almost made yourself sick." Harry asked after sometime, Worry In his voice.
We were sat down on the floor, still is somewhat the same spot as when he came in, just bedside the sink.
"I'm just so nervous for this gig" my hands still shaking.
"You know that it's no difference right? I mean yeah it's bigger but apart from that nothing else changes. Out there are still the same fans who loves us just at much. And you are one of the best and talented people I know Ni. Come on, let's just go see the other lads and we'll explain." Harry said.

***

a/n What? Two on one day?
This was a quick one, maybe that's why I don't like it at all? You can send in ideas if you any. xx