Harry Stomach bug part 3

a/n part 3 is here yay enjoy xx

(This is also the final part of Harry stomach bug ;))

***

3rd person POV

Harry wasn't better after that day nor the next. All the lads began to worry because Harry only seems to be getting worse over time.

"That's it, let it all out" Liam said, rubbing Harry his back up and down. Harry was sick again for the fourth time this day. He was feeling miserable and weak.

Liam led Harry back to bed, where he was camping all day under the sheets.
His fever didn't spike high luckily, only enough to tell that there was one.

Louis and Niall came walking into the room with bags of food in their hands in which they got from some nearby food station.
They smiles fell when they saw Harry shivering under the covers.

"Oh haz" Louis said softly.
"Yeah he's been up all morning. He slept a good few hours last night though, which is good" Liam said.
"What's our next move? I doubt that management would give a crap about Harry now, they only care about the upcoming interviews later this day" Niall said
"Agreed mate, I doubt they would let him out of any more" Louis said after, agreeing with Niall.
"I hate it too, but I can at least try for the sake of him" Liam said before walking off, already dialing the number of a member off management, hoping for some good news.

Liam came walking back in shaking his head. That was enough confirmation for Niall and Louis to know what they had said.
"At least I tried" Liam sighed, sitting back down.
"Why won't they just listen for once" he continued.
"I don't know li but don't beat yourself about it. It will be okay" Louis said.
"Let's just let him sleep a bit more until we have to go, he needs it" Liam said back, looking at Harry's mob of curls that was coming up from under the covers.

Louis shook Harry awake who's eyes fluttered, eyes blinking slowly open. Harry his eyes met Louis his blue ones, groaning.
"Sorry we tried, but you have to do the interview mate" Louis said sympathetically.
"Its okay" Harry rasped.
He moved slowly into a sitting position. His head in his hands.
"You okay?" Louis asked.
"Bit dizzy, am okay" Harry said, voice shaky.
"If you say so. Let's just move slowly"

They came 10 minted late to the interview and of course the other lads didn't mind and were grateful that they still came here in one piece, safe and sound.
The interviewer was pretty chill about it as well, seeing as he was a little late too. However Liam already got a few angry calls.

"Sorry that were late, we had a bit of a problem along the way" Louis said to the interviewer, referring to Harry being sick twice on the way in the car.
"That's okay, let's just start" the interviewer said back. Louis smiled back gratefully, they all sat down on the long and big couch, finding a comfy spot in between the cushions.

Half wat trough the interview, Harry started to feel worse and worse. His head felt heavy, his stomach kept cramping up, it was making him feel really nauseous. He felt hot and then cold the next second.

He was sat beside Louis on one site and Liam sat on the other, Niall was sitting on the other site of Liam.

Harry his heartbeat started to thump in between his ears, it was making his head hurt. He didn't listen to the questions anymore, he just wanted to be done as soon as possible. He wanted to lay down and curl up to sleep.

His head fell sideways on Louis his shoulder, non responsive, his eyes closed. Shock was the first thing all the lads felt.
"Harry mate" Louis whispered.
"Haz?" Liam said, shaking him a bit. He wouldn't steer however.
Liam met Louis his panicked stair. Niall looked over the shoulder from Liam, his eyebrows furrows together.
"Haz wake up" Louis said, "come on Harry, no time for jokes" Liam said, shaking him again.
"Do I need to fins someone?" The interviewer asked, feeling concerned also, he steady stopped the interview the moment Harry began to slack.

"You think he is sleeping or maybe passed out" Louis asked.
"Passed out probably, he wouldn't sleep in the middle of an interview and even if he did, he would be awake by now from the shaking. You know that he is a light sleeper." Liam pointed out.
Liam checked his pulse which was quiet quick.
"Let's lay him down on the sofa, Niall can you get a cold washcloth or something?" Liam said.
"Yeah I'll go now" Niall said before walking off.
Liam and Louis laid Harry down on the sofa, he didn't steer one bit.

Niall came back with the washcloth, Liam quickly took it and dragged around his forehead and neck.
Anxious minutes passed in the hope that Harry woke but he never did, he remained unresponsive, passed out.
"This is not good is it?" Louis asked, eyes wide.
"No it isn't, I'll call a ambulance quick" Liam said.

The ambulance arrived and immediately took there band mate with them. They all followed behind in the car, racing to the hospital the paramedic said they would take him too.

The waiting time seemed to drag on and on. By now they were all just anxiously waiting for news, any news at all. Knees bouncing up and down, minutes passed by. Finally a doctor seemed to walk in to their direction.

"Mr styles?" He asked. We all stood up, "if you will follow me"
We followed him to the outside of a patients room, probably that from Harry.
"Mr styles was brought in earlier today after passing out and not waking up. It all seemed very serious but it isn't. He has the severe stomach bug with dehydration and exhaustion. His body shut down in order to save a bit off energy to fight the bug that's why he didn't wake up after his passing out. We got him hooked up to an IV, he is sleeping right now, so let him rest. We would like to keep him in overnight, protocol. Any questions?" The doctor said.
We all shook our heads.
"Very well" he said before walking away to probably his next patient.

Louis, Liam and Niall all walked into the room, shocked by there band mate's looking. He looked small in the big bed. His curls were covering his forehead, his lips slightly apart sound sleep. He looked peaceful.

Harry had woken up a bit better and was fully recovered two days later. Smiling happily along the songs of their concert that they postponed because off the sudden illness from Harry.

***
a/n can you see that I didn't know how to end this?