Larry parents stomach bug part 2

Louis - Papa
Harry - Daddy
Liam - 15 years old
Niall - 8 years old

This continues where we left off last part :)

***

Harry POV

It was hard seeing both boys so sick and helpless. I really wonder how Liam caught that bug? Maybe there was someone at school? Or maybe even one of his friends? One thing I knew for sure was, that he hated it. He hated to be sick, even though he was only 15 years of age, he was already really mature. And he hated the fact that Niall had gotten sick because of his irresponsibility.

Lou was sitting in between both Li and Ni, both cuddled close to their papa on each side.

Niall luckily hadn't gotten sick yet. He now complained also about a slight headache. His cheeks were red, and a little sweaty. He was already asleep, cuddled close to Lou.

Liam on the other end was fighting to stay awake any longer. His eyes drooping every time but opening once again. He was sick once more this evening, but his fever had gotten down slightly which was very positive.

I looked at the clock and decided that it was time for bed. Lou made eye contact with me, and I knew that he was thinking the same thing. He quickly made an hand gesture to Li and I nodded.

So I took Ni, I grabbed him and carried him upstairs towards his bathroom. He gave a little whine, "sshh it's okay little one." His eyes slowly openend only to be shut again several seconds later.
I laid him down on his bed but he wouldn't let go of my shirt. "You gotta let go, you need some good rest" I tried to say. But he only shook his head, curling somehow further into me.
"Alright, it's okay" I rocked him a little back and forth, shushing him.

When I walked in our own bedroom with Niall still in my arms, I saw Lou already sitting in bed.
"Li's asleep, i told him to wake one of us up if there is something or just to yell" Lou said, knowing that he was light sleeper.
I smiled gratefully at him "good, well this mister here, doesn't wanna sleep in his own bed tonight. So I guess that we have company tonight"

***

I woke up from somebody shaking me. I openend my eyes and looked directly at Lou his eyes, my eyes shifting at the time; 7 in the morning. Why would he wake me so early? But I had no time to think about it, because he was already getting up and walking out the door across the hallway.

And that's when I heard it, and again. There were loud sobs coming from down the hallway, it was really obvious to me now. Why didn't I hear it earlier?

Niall seemed to be awoken from all the sudden movements, his eyes opened, blue eyes staring up at me and then scanning around the room. Rubbing his eyes softly with the palm of his hand, already guessing on what had happend. He turned to face me again and practically went to climb into my lap and cuddle me.

"Hey snowflake, how you feeling hmm?" I said, rubbing my hand up and down his back.
A tired whine escaped his mouth before simply shaking his has no.
I felt his forehead for a fever, and I immediately pulled my hand back, the heat was radiating off from him. Check fever off from the list now too I thought to myself. Note to myself to take his temperature in a few minutes.

Louis POV

Waking in his room, I was immediately greeted with the smell of vomit. Cringing at the sight in front of me.

There he was sitting in the middle of his bed, with sick all over his sheets, awfully sobs escaping his mouth. He must have gotten sick in his sleep.

"Hey it's okay" I immediately said walking towards him. He only shook his head more, not seeming to calm down.

I gently got the sheets off off him, he shirt was practically drenched in sweat. I went to hug him and his hand went immediately around me, clenching on to me. Right now in this moment, he looked a lot younger.

"It's okay bear, things like this can happen, don't worry about it" I said shushing him.
"No-oo" he choked out between his sobs.
"Its okay, it's okay."
"I made 'mess"
"Don't worry about that now yeah, it's okay. We can clean them yeah, you just get some new ones, don't worry about that Alright"
He didn't seem to calm down though, and it probably had something to do with his raging fever that was coming from the boy.
"Bear, your going to make yourself more sick, you gotta calm down with me okay bud?" I whispered into his ear. He nodded and tried to take a deep breath with obviously failed.

***

After some new sheets and an bath, he calmed down enough to try and sleep some more in his room. The events from earlier today catching up to him, leaving him very tired.

When I walked back in the room. I saw ni cuddled close to haz.
"Li had gotten sick all over his sheets, he was awfully upset about the whole thing" I said, while climbing back in bed.
"I already thought something like that. Well ni woke up from all the commotion, he has a fever now also." Harry sighed.
I sighed, "I called my boss a few minutes ago and told him stayed home for today, obviously he didn't agree with it. But I'm not going in today, the kids need me. And it seems like you need some help As well, this little one is not letting you go soon I think" I said while pointing to their little boy.
Harry chuckled and shook his head.

***

a/n so here it is, part 2 :)
if you got any ideas for more little family fics like these, please comment them.
I really love writing them. Also thanks for the 100+ reads already, it really means a lot <33