Louis Spiked drink part 2

a/n there was asked for a part 2. So here it is, hope it isn't too bad. Xx

I'm sure you all saw what Liam said by now, I'm not going to comment on it simply because I don't wanna start a argument with someone.

I also started a new story non one direction related, it would mean so much if you would check it out <3

This continues where we left off last part
***

Louis POV

Waking up feeling very groggy, couldn't really remember anything that happend last night. I mean I know that I was at a bar but then it just went blank, blinking my eyes open slowly, looking around the room.

"Hey good to see that your back" Paul said.
The heads of the boys went to Mine, looking at me concerned.
"Wha -append" I asked, voice groggy and dry.
"Somebody spiked your drink Lou, you got basically drugged in front of our eyes" Harry said quietly.
"It was scary haz" Niall whispered. His baby blue eyes almost shading some tears.
"I'm sorry"
"Don't be, you couldn't help it" Liam said, breaking the silence.
"It was just weird, seeing you so disoriented, non responsive" Niall said.
"Yeah you weren't the loud Lou" Harry said next.
"How you feeling, anything hurt?" Paul asked next.
"Felling a bit uneasy, headache and slightly dizzy"
"That's normal, just take it easy, the lads are here to help you. You all have a day off tomorrow. I just called with management and explaining the whole thing and they agreed. So just take a good rest till the drug is completely out of your system." Paul said before walking out of the room. Leaving me with the lads by ourselves.
"Go to sleep Lou" Harry said, seeing how I was fighting to stay awake at this point. My Energy seems completely drained.
Simply humming back in response, already closing my eyes.

I was shook awake, seeing as it was the following morning according to the light that seeped under the blinds.
Groaning, the feeling of nausea came back.
Locking eyes with Niall, clicking in my head that he must have stayed with me for the night.
"You okay?"
"No" I whispered. "Feel like I'm going to throw up" saying it right after.
"Crap okay, let's get you to the bathroom" he said, grabbing his phone and leading me towards the bathroom, leaning over the toilet.

Niall send out a quick text to Liam, saying that he needs to come and help. Niall himself knew that he wasn't going to be good with people being sick, with his own weak stomach.

Breathing deeply over the seat of the toilet.
The feeling increased before it send me over the edge and started gagging.
Hearing the door open and close at the same time before I saw a glimpse of Liam walking up behind me.
Niall quickly left the room to go to Harry his room.

One hand was keeping my hair out of my sweaty forehead and the other was making circling motions on my back.
"Your Alright Lou" he said quietly.
It wasn't long till I was just dry heaving.
"I think your empty now lad" Liam said.
"Don- feel like it" I tried to say, throat dry and scratchy.
"Let's get you back to the room and back to bed. Come on lad" he said, taking me back.
Stumbling slightly over my own feet.
"I need you to take a few sips of water" Liam said when we both sat down on the bed again.
"Do I have to?" I grumbled, I was seriously not in the mood to throw up again.
"Yes Please, take small and slow sips of you do"

Taking the water bottle from his hands and do what I was told to do.
"You don't feel really warm, so that's good. It means that the drug is almost trough your system." He said.

I nodded back at him.
"Do you remember anything at all from last night?" He asked.
I slowly shook my head, "no not really, I mean I remember going to a bar, and then nothing"
"You know it was really weird and scary, I was with you of course, and suddenly you just slumped forward. Your words weren't making sense anymore, you couldn't really move. I was practically holding you up, calling Paul in all haze" Liam said quietly, thinking about all the events that took place.
"What happend next" I asked back.
"Paul came followed by Ni and haz, they both looked really scared, even Paul did a little. We just took you back to the hotel where a doctor checked on you. You were completely blacked out by then. Seeing you unconscious laying in that bed."
"I'm sorry again"
"Don't, don't apologize" Liam said.

Harry and Niall walked in the room and looked at us.
"You okay Lou?" Niall said.
"Yeah I guess, at least a little better then I did a few minutes ago" I chuckled dryly.
"Good lad"
"So 'friends' marathon?" Harry asked next.
Smiling at him, nodding. Yeah that sounded good, that sounded really good.