Harry allergy reaction

a/n finally a new part up, had a few tough mental health days :(

First time writing Zayn in it to, I know crazy right? Will write more of him in the future story's.

Anyways I wanna dedicate this chapter too ObviouslyMaja
Because off all the nice comments you leave every chapter <3

Also wrote two new chapters for my other story 'broken soul', please read it if you have some time. It's a slow love story I guess with some action in the middle eventually :)

***

Harry POV

Harry was the only one of the band with an allergy. Sometimes it really sucked as today was proven. He always needed to watch what he was eating, it began to feel tierig.
He was allergic to peanuts. Plain and simple. Or maybe not.

Its not pretty at all When he does eat them, his throat will close, shortness of breath, chest tightness, possible fainting and or losing consciousness, nausea, stomach pain, lightheadedness, coughing, wheezing, anxiety, dropping blood pressure. 

That's why there is always a EpiPen in the bus. Just for extra caution.
The lads usually really helped, they were always watching me in what I was eating.

Especially when we are eating in a restaurant in some country outside of Europe or America. Always asking what's in there before even allowing me to eat/take a bite of it.

And I loved them for that but I felt like I could eat nothing my own anymore. Always watching me like a hawk. Always being ready when something goes wrong. I just wanna feel normal.

I really wished that I hadn't had an allergy, so I could just be like the rest of the band. Simple right.
The lads always told me that it makes me unique, I don't see the fun in that part though. I'm not unique, I'm just an outsider.
And maybe I must be a little more careful with what I eat in the future.

It was already late in the midday, around 5 o'clock. We would all usually eat around 6 or 7.
But today we decided to eat a little more early so we could go to bed a little sooner. We had a big and busy day ahead of us the next day. Full off interviews and a few photo shoots.  Being one of the biggest boybands now was amazing but a little tiering over time.

Patiently waiting on Zayn and Louis until they came back from there smoke. So we could all order in some food, nobody really fancied going somewhere today, so why not order.

Finally the two stepped into the bus, smelling a little bit like smoke, scrunching up my nose a little.

"Well where are we ordering today lads" Liam said, clapping his hands.
"I personally don't really mind, as long as Its good and eatable" Louis shrugged.
"Yeah don't mind either mate" Zayn said.
Niall just shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know, just order something fancy" I said.
Liam ordered some food by a local restaurant here in town,

Finally after what felt like an eternity, the food was there, all wrapped up nicely. Liam ordered a bit of everything so he knew that everyone at least liked a thing.

Unwrapping everything, "well I have to say Payno, you ordered something good, because it smells Great" Louis said, already taking a bite from his chicken with some salad or something.

I quickly grabbed the box with some fries and some bit of meat with a nice sauce. Spoiler alert, I shouldn't have don't that. I should have left this and taken another box, but I didn't.

The first few bites were fine, but then it started to kick in. My stomach began to hurt and I knew that feeling all too well. I had eaten something with peanuts in it without even knowing. Probably in the sauce.
I could literally feel my throat swelling. My hand reached out to the arm next to me, which was so happen to be Louis'.
"You good H?" He said worriedly.
I simply shook my head and made a gesture to my throat, gasping slightly. Trying so hard not to panic.
"Shit is it your allergy's?" Liam asked, instantly concerned for his best friend and fellow band member.
I nodded back the best I could.
"Shit H, okay Uhm just try and stay calm" Louis said, voice soothing.
"Ni go and check his bags for the EpiPen fast" Liam instructed to a wide eyes Niall. He quickly obeyed and ran towards the bunks.
"You're gonna be okay Harry, but I need you to breath as slowly as possible till Niall gets back alright" Liam said.
I looked at him with wide eyes, it was really hard trying to breath when your throat is literally closing.
Zayn crouched down next to Liam in front me, Louis still sat beside me, a steady hand on my back.

Niall was running back to the room with the EpiPen in his hands, handing it quickly to Liam.
Liam raised my jogging pants up to above my knee, so he will be able to prick me with it in my upper thigh.

"Shit liam your shaking" Zayn commented, as he watched Liam with wide eyes.
"I know, but I can do it"
Liam took of the safety cap from the injector, and placed it firmly against Harry his thigh in just the right angle. A 'click' sound was heard which indicated that the auto-injector has been activated. He held it in place for about 10 seconds.
Harry was barely even conscious anymore, not feeling the needle at all. His was leaning heavily against Louis, who was practically holding him up right at this point.

The EpiPen was taken out after those 10 seconds and they laid Harry on the ground carefully in recovery position if he was to vomit. They lifted the head and tilted the chin a bit to help him breath. They checked his if his airway was open and clear, in which it was. It was only a matter of time before Harry began to wake up.

His eyes slowly openend and looked around for a bit, grunting quietly.
"Your okay, just had a little allergy accident"
"Try and stay calm, you are trough the worst of it now mate"

They all waited a bit more before they allowed Harry to slowly sit up. Harry was feeling very tired after the whole thing, using almost all of his energy on trying to breath for the last few minutes.
He didn't eat anymore that night, and went straight to his bunk to rest and sleep. The lads agreed only to make the promise that he would have to eat breakfast, seeing as he usually skipped it.