Harry Stomach bug part 2

a/n it's been a while. So sorry.

Thank you all so much for hitting the 2K with this, can't express how much it means xx

***

3rd person POV

Louis ended up staying watching Harry over night to make sure that he was alright.

The night went peacefully for most, until around midnight.
Harry woke up drenched in sweat, making his curly hair stick to his forehead.
Louis was sound asleep next to him, Harry felt really nauseous though, so he decided to go to the bathroom himself. He didn't want to wake him again. They all had a busy schedule for the past few days. And he knew all to well how much sleep you would get during that time. Which wasn't much at all.

Harry groaned an quietly got up from the bed, he was immediately hit with a dizzy spell, causing him to sit down again. He put his hand over his eyes, groaning.
Trying to stand a second time after a few minutes. After it passed, he walked quietly to the bathroom, flicking the light on and closing the door behind him.

He kneeled in front of the toilet, feeling his tummy swirling uncomfortably.
He gagged once, and again and again. Bringing up the bit off food he had left in his tummy.

The door creaked open and stepping inside was a very tired looking Louis, rubbing his eyes. His hair was kind of all over the place. His eyes quickly widened when he saw the state that Harry was in.

Harry was shaking like a leaf, trying to catch his breath back.
"Shit haz" Louis muttered, more to himself.
He quickly went to Harry, his hand making slow circles on his back. Noticing how sweaty it was.

"S-orry I woke you up" Harry said stuttering.
"Oh don't worry about that know, I wish you had woken me up" Louis said, voice soft.
Harry nodded weakly, feeling very drained all of a sudden.

"You want some water? It might help" Louis asked.
Harry looked at him with his eyebrow raised, thinking about it for a moment before nodding weakly.
Louis quickly filled a water bottle and came back to Harry, who was now sitting on the floor tiles against the bath.
He skin looked very pale, no doubt his fever had risen.
Louis handed the water bottle, Harry excepted it with shaky hands.

Louis looked trough the cupboards, finding a thermometer.
Harry looked up with teary eyes, already dreading.
"I know haz but I need to check your temp for a minute."
Louis quickly put it in his ear and waited for the beep to come. (a/n that's how mine work, yours could work differently)

The beep finally came, Louis took it out carefully, Harry still winced though.
"38,7" Louis Saïd out loud.
"That's not to bad, although you look way worse" he continued saying.
Harry shrugged, already putting the water aside after a few small sips.
"Alright, Lets get you back to bed and comfy again" Louis said, helping Harry stand up.

Harry was grabbing Louis quiet hard, "you okay?" Louis asked worried. Seeing as Harry his eyes were slightly unfocused.
"Jus- dizzy" Harry replies slowly but surely.
"Let's wait a minute hmm" Louis said.

He guided him back to bed, Harry leaning heavily into Louis the whole way.
Harry laid down on the right side of the bed, eyes already closing again. Drained from his little midnight trip to the bathroom.

The next morning didn't seem any better, but not worse either so they guessed that that was good.

"How did the night go?" Liam asked, before engraving his coffee from the coffee machine. He And Louis were in the kitchen area, Niall and Harry already sitting down at the table.
"He threw up once, his fever stayed on the same level mostly" Louis said, shrugging his shoulders.
"Well it could be worse, thanks for keeping an eye on him though" Liam said.
They walked together to where the other two boys were.

Harry eyes The food suspicious, like it could eat Him almost.
"How about some toast for you haz?" Liam asked, sitting down. Looking at all the food supplies that laid on the table in front of him.
"Don- know" Harry said quietly.
"You can try though hmm?" Liam said, already grabbing the bus of toast.
"Don't wanna throw up again" Harry said.
Liam nodded back at that. "We are here when it happened, it's gonna be okay. Here is your toast bu the way.

Harry ate slowly and was the last to finish of them all. He ate one and half piece of toast which was more then he expected originally.

The boys hadn't had much to do al day, Paul informed them that the scheduled interviews were postponed because of the state that Harry was in.
The boys were quiet surprised that they had done it, that they cared for once.

Much time to think about it wasn't though. Harry clammed his hand over his mouth. Looking around frankly, Liam quickly guided him to the bathroom where he immediately threw up the toast he just ate.
"Oh haz, your belly is really upset isn't it?" Liam said sympathetically.
Harry couldn't answer as a new wave of nausea came, which sent him throwing up again, mostly stomach acid this time which burnt in his throat.
"Your okay, almost done Yeah" Liam said, holding Harry in place, keeping his curls out of his face.

Harry took a deep breath after a few rounds of being sick.
"You think your Done?" Liam asked.
Harry shook his head, his stomach still hurt so much and it was making all kinds of swirls inside. Making him think that he was going to be sick again any minute.
"Okay that's okay, we just wait for a while Okay? Maybe try some medicine?" Liam said, one hand already grabbing some stomach relaxers that were still left on the nearby sink.
He left Harry to stand on his own for a minute before fillings glass and handing both the glass and pill to Harry. Hoping that it would help any.

Nobody liked to see the youngest sick, especially because they couldn't do anything about it.

***
a/n used a diff writing style then the last few stories, which one do you all prefer? Xx

Also part 3?