Larry parents stomach bug - Request

Louis - Papa
Harry - Daddy
Liam - 15 years old
Niall - 8 years old

***

Liam POV

I knew that something was wrong when my papa shook me awake. I felt hot all over, then the next minute very cold. I'm not stupid, I knew that it meant that I had probably a fever.

I had to go to school today though, I couldn't afford to get sick, not this day. We had this important test today. I studied hard for it, and I was not letting some stupid virus getting the best of me.

When I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, the smell of the food was instantly getting to me. The idea of food was already making my stomach swirl underneath my hand.

Ni was already sitting and eating some cereal, chatting happily with dad about what he and Luke are going to do with this little art project that they have.

"Hey bear" dad said, interrupting his chat with Ni.
"Hey dad" I smiled gratefully back at him.
"What would you like to eat?" He asked.
"Uhm just some toast please" I said back quietly.
"You sick?" He instantly asked back, concern lingering in his voice.
"No just not that hungry" trying to get him off my back.
I saw him instantly frown, and walking to me.
"No dad, just- I'm fine okay" I said back a little irritated.
He took a simple step back, "I didn't mean it that way sorry, I just have this big test and it's stressing me out" I sighed.
"It's okay bear, apology accepted"

Papa came walking in, he was wearing an nice business suit. "Hey bear, hey snowflake, and of course hey love" he greeted everyone around the table. Before giving us all an kiss, "going to miss you'll"
"Why can't you get a free day bby, so we can spend some time together as a family again?" Dad asked.
"I will ask it, but I doubt it if they accept it" he answers back.
With one final wave and smile, he walked out the door, closing it with a thud behind him. Hearing the car engine start and drive away.

Dad sighed before saying "well it's time to bring you guys to school Little misters"
"Daaaddd, I'm not Little anymore" Niall whining, dragging the word dad out.
Meanwhile my stomach started to hurting more and more. I just had to get trough this one day, then everything was going to be fine.

***

Meeting up at my school locker with one of my best friends here, zayn. He and I met when he moved from Bradford to Londen. He was the 'new' kid in the school. But that was now 2 years ago, he comes by to eat every week, and my parent love him dearly. He's almost part of our family now.

"Hey li" he smiled at me, closing his locker. Who was really close with the one I had.
"Hi Z"
"Did you get to study a little more last night?" He asked. Right I forgot to mention, that I stayed up late.

The test just began, I was sat somewhere near the back. The sudden nausea feeling came back stronger than I felt all day. It was really making me anxious, I still had to fill in one part of the paper. And I didn't wanted to throw up in front of everyone. Especially not my class mates.

My mouth started to water and I knew that it wasn't going to be long now. I scribbled something by the last few questions, my attention wasn't even there anymore anyway.

I bolted out of the class room with an hand on my mouth. On my way in the hallway, finding an garbage can. Luckily the hallways were still empty.

Leaning over it, hands on my knees. Breathing heavily, burping quietly once in a while.

Until everything I ate came back out of my mouth, with sickening gags. I felt an sudden hand on my back, rubbing comforting circles.
Quickly recognizing the person as Zayn.

I finally got a break after what felt like a lifetime.
"Come on, let's get you to the school nurse" Zayn said. His arm around me, myself leaning into him. Him guiding the way trough the hallways.

***

"Oh dear, your really sick aren't you" the kind lady said. Already being sick again.
"I called your parents, so one of them should be coming soon, don't worry"
I muttered I quiet 'Thanks' back.

Half an hour later, dad came walking in with an sympathetic smile.
"Hey bud" he said, taking me into a hug. I felt truly miserable, and all I wanted to do, was going home.

"What got you so sick so suddenly huh"
"Been feeling sick since this morning" I mumbled back.
"Oh bear" he said, already wrapping his arms around me again.
"Want to go home" I whispered into his hoody.
"Yeah, we'll go home now, come one. Nice and easy"

***

Louis POV

I came home with Ni, I picked him up on the way home like I always did.
When I walked in the room, I saw Liam on the couch, under a thick layer of blankets. The television soft playing in the background.
Niall ran straight to the kitchen, obviously wanted to tell his dad all about his day today, like he always did.
After some time, Niall asked why Liam was napping.
"Well you see, Li isn't feeling that well." Harry's started to explain, kneeling down in front of Niall.
"He's sick?" Niall asked with wide eyes.
"Yeah buddy, but only a little bit. We've just gotta make sure to give him lots of love and hugs okay?" Harry said.
"Can I give a hug now"
"We'll see if he's awake alright?"
But Niall already darted out of the room to Liam.

"He's sick?" I asked, now that I was alone with Harry.
"Yeah, the nurse called me, he's been sick two times already since we got home. He says he's been feeling ill since this morning" he explained

***

I went to wake Niall up this morning, but something seemed off.
"Come on, little snowflake, time to get up" I whispered, only getting a tired whine in response. Which was odd, normally he was already bouncing around the house.
His face turned around and that's when I saw that his hair was all demp on his Forehead. His checks and nose were all flushed.
"What's wrong sweetheart?"
"Tummy 'urts"
"Come on love, let's get you downstairs, going to watch some cartoons hmm"
I only got a small nod in return, but it was enough for me, already picking him up carefully.

Carrying him quietly down the stairs, settling him down on the couch beside Liam. Grabbed some new new blankets to droop around them.

Walking to the kitchen, "hey, I think that Niall had catches that same bug Liam had" I said sadly.
"I already predicted that to be honest. Niall always gets really touchy when someone gets sick. Think he can hug all the bugs out. " Harry chuckled, while making them both a toast.

***

a/n I'm going to end this here I guess.
I really enjoyed writing this little family story, who wants an part 2?